\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Guys I done fell in love with this 2011 E90. 12K with only 60,000 miles

I was supposed to cop a 2011 Accord coupe but this is making it extremely hard

Damn 08' G35 coupe with 65K miles can be had for the same price as well :smh:

I need help you guys.

Cop that bimmer :pimp:

So much more you can get out of that 328 for under $600

Out of a 328? You sure you're not thinking of a 335?

He can get that 328i matching a stock 335i off a JB4

http://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=817726

All with a more reliable engine than a 335i that would be in that price range (more than likely a 335i with high mileage and in need of replaced turbos soon if not replaced already)

e92 aged way better than both the accord and definitely the g35 anyway

Guys I done fell in love with this 2011 E90. 12K with only 60,000 miles

I was supposed to cop a 2011 Accord coupe but this is making it extremely hard

Damn 08' G35 coupe with 65K miles can be had for the same price as well :smh:

I need help you guys.

you can get a 2014-2016 with that type of money in a more reasonable car with 12-15k

Damn I'm ever more confused than I was before :lol:

Everyone keeps telling me buy the accord because it's more reliable but the crazy thing is I'm hearing from others is that the e92 and 08-11 g35/37 are extremely reliable as well

Maintenance costs on the accord and G series will be way less than the 328i but I feel if I take care of it like it's my child I'll be aight

Decisions decisions :smh:

Damn I'm ever more confused than I was before :lol:

Everyone keeps telling me buy the accord because it's more reliable but the crazy thing is I'm hearing from others is that the e92 and 08-11 g35/37 are extremely reliable as well

Maintenance costs on the accord and G series will be way less than the 328i but I feel if I take care of it like it's my child I'll be aight

Decisions decisions :smh:

Will this be your daily driver, bro?

Where will you be driving this vehicle primarily?

-Drew

I disagree. I'm not ******** on you or Nelson but he did same thing with a different car and I've seen 0 comments of this nature directed at him. He got what he felt suited his taste.

If the car is in good shape and he can keep it up I think he should go for it.
I agree and I was thinking that as I was typing. But I see Porsche as more of a sports car more than anything. 

I guess when I saw the OP was considering a Honda Accord, his budget was on the lower end. 

Damn I'm ever more confused than I was before
laugh.gif

Decisions decisions
mean.gif
Oil changes go a long long way. I almost never followed the regularly scheduled oil change interval on all my cars. If it says 10k I do 5k. 6k I do 3k. All of them have held up extremely well without any major repairs

That red 3 series coupe is nice but honestly I'd just stack more money & cop the Accord...for now.

Give it some more time and cop something much newer and better.itll be worth the wait.

Next car i get has to make up for the 4 cylinder car i bought when i was 17. My biggest regret was not waiting a year i had a whole different budget at 18. Have to get a mercedes or bmw.

Last edited:
Saw this bad boy yesterday.
Damn, I was between a Boss 302 or the Jeep SRT8 I have now. Same color as the one you posted. Boss was a little too pricey and I needed the room since I would be moving around a little, but I still slightly regret not getting the Boss.

Damn, I was between a Boss 302 or the Jeep SRT8 I have now. Same color as the one you posted. Boss was a little too pricey and I needed the room since I would be moving around a little, but I still slightly regret not getting the Boss.
Yeah man I remember you trying to decide. I mean both are great choices and you got what you neededat the time. Right now I'm thinking of trading my gt in and getting a jeep :lol:
Either that or a newer 5.0

Last edited:
Oil changes go a long long way. I almost never followed the regularly scheduled oil change interval on all my cars. If it says 10k I do 5k. 6k I do 3k. All of them have held up extremely well without any major repairs

I completely agree with regular oil changes but that only covers one element of the many things that can go wrong. The accessories attached to the motor, cooling system, drivetrain, suspension, electrical, etc. all have the potential for costly repair bills.

U got it figured out my dude. I deive too much for work to daily something with that kinda venom. Jus rack up speeding tickets and miles hah ill prolly drive the GX into the ground. Should get me 200k miles easily since its basically a budget land cruiser
My dad has a GX and yeah there tanks but the one place you gotta be careful is the electronics. Those things have a bunch of diff electronics and those are usually the first to go wrong. Easy fixes but costly.

Last time I let someone work on my car. Have this issue with my sway bar end links :smh: I'd rather take all day to do the work myself so I know I did it right

Last time I let someone work on my car. Have this issue with my sway bar end links :smh: I'd rather take all day to do the work myself so I know I did it right
What's wrong with them? Those shouldn't be too hard

Will this be your daily driver, bro?

Where will you be driving this vehicle primarily?

-Drew

Yea this will be my one and only. I'll be buying it in ATL and driving back to NYC. The 328 also has xdrive so that all wheel drive will do wonders for my during NYC winters

I'd try to get a newer 335i. Like 2010+ unless the seller has service records indicating that the HPFP was replaced as well as water pump and fuel injectors. All super expensive things that fail on early 335i's.

2008 335i 42,000 miles 13K

Don't do it. Thats a money pit.

Go for the 328i or spend the extra money on a 2011+ 335i

At 42k, the turbo probably ain't even go out yet. Or water pump.

Spend the extra money you would on fixing that joint when it goes out on a newer one. Or pocket it and get a 328i and not worry about issues that a pre 2011 335i brings.

I'd suggest the 335i if you already had a daily, extra pocket money, and wanted a weekend project car that drives great, has a ton of power potential and still looks great.

Like I said before, you can get a 328i pushing 335i stock power/numbers off $4-$500, so if you want it because its faster, that can be done for less than what you'd be putting towards paying the difference on a 335i

335i is a bad *****, but she gon' burn you

Back
Top Bottom