sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

I GUESS ITS THE LOVE OF THE LAMBO
laugh.gif

http://www.caranddriver.com/features/we-drive-a-250000-mile-lamborghini-murcielago-feature
I'm instantly huge fans of people that daily their supercars. Like the guy in Tokyo that DDs his P1 to work.

If i ever become rich I'm going to buy an F1 to daily drive. McLaren makes art I swear 
nthat.gif

I know it's not made for straight line speed but come on.....the heavy *** van dusted your sport coupe. Toyota needs to go back to the drawings board. :smh:

After two weeks of backorder, new wheels finally shipped :pimp:  fresh off the production line

Hoping to mount some firehawk indy 500s on them. I'll have a nice summer setup that should take about 5-6 lbs off per corner
Was reading about those Firehawks on the Vortex yesterday. They sound great for the price. +1 on bronze on white, pretty much what I have.

After two weeks of backorder, new wheels finally shipped :pimp:  fresh off the production line

Hoping to mount some firehawk indy 500s on them. I'll have a nice summer setup that should take about 5-6 lbs off per corner

GOT THE FIREHAWK INDY 500'S ON MY RIDE NOW, THEY ARE COOL. IM NO RACER OR ANYTHING BUT I HAVENT HAD ANY ISSUES SO FAR. HAVE HAD THEM SINCE OCTOBER 2016.

I might have to check those out. Really want PSS' since they're like the greatest tire out and are about to be replaced by a new tire. Then the new Conti Extremems as well.

Glad to see the firehawks getting love. For the price, its the perfect combination of grip and treadwear. Also has solid wet traction. I don't plan on tracking this car but I did want summer tires for the times I do decide to lunch at a light and whatnot. 

That Pacifica got 290 under there , could have been even worse for that 86 if that bish won't so heavy.

Last edited:
That frs is the automatic version :lol:. Automatic version is noticeably slower than a manual, it wouldn't have lost with a non automatic

Manuals can at least run 14 second 1/4 mile times, and 1.3 seconds faster 0-60. Pretty obvious cars.com just wanted to make the 86 look bad, :lol:

Last edited:
To be honest with you, bro, if I were you, I'd save myself the stress and cop the accord. Especially if you plan on driving the car in NYC. Those pot holes and horrible roads will have you regretting that you chose the Bimmer as the daily.

In terms of the AWD, you can throw on some good snow tires from the money you saved and place it on the Honda. The snow tires alone will be more than good enough.

I would just then save the money and buy or lease a great weekend car. There's just something that turns me off of buying a car that's that many years old if it's not something that would appreciate in value. Unless of course if it's Japanese.

I feel like that's the best way to go about it.
I live in NY and drive around NYC almost every day if it matters.

-Drew

I appreciate the advice bro, I see you mentioned Japanese as an alternative how do you feel about the infiniti M ninja posted or the 08-10 G35/37's ? To be honest I want some combination of luxury/sport and those pre 2011 accords are kind of boring IMO.

That frs is the automatic version :lol:. Automatic version is noticeably slower than a manual, it wouldn't have lost with a non automatic

Manuals can at least run 14 second 1/4 mile times, and 1.3 seconds faster 0-60. Pretty obvious cars.com just wanted to make the 86 look bad, :lol:

we knew 200hp was gonna be a loser out da gate though... they still acting funny style for a damn turbo lol

I know it's not made for straight line speed but come on.....the heavy *** van dusted your sport coupe. Toyota needs to go back to the drawings board.
mean.gif
Man i been trying to tell y'all how trash this car is. Buy an old s2000 that ***** on this car in every way for a lot less $

That frs is the automatic version
laugh.gif
. Automatic version is noticeably slower than a manual, it wouldn't have lost with a non automatic

Manuals can at least run 14 second 1/4 mile times, and 1.3 seconds faster 0-60. Pretty obvious cars.com just wanted to make the 86 look bad,
laugh.gif
Manual or not the car is poo.

From Car & Driver:

"More noticeable is the manual’s shorter final-drive gearing—now 4.30:1, changed from 4.10:1—which necessitates quicker shifting of the somewhat notchy gearbox to keep the revs up near the engine’s 7000-rpm power peak (automatic models retain the taller final-drive ratio). Aided by a 6000-rpm launch and lots of wheelspin, our 2754-pound test car scooted to 60 mph in 6.2 seconds"

6.2 0-60 in a 2700lb car is so absolutely pathetic.  If this car was coming out in the late 90s then the numbers might be acceptable but in 2017 this is just ridiculous. 

Im not saying every car needs to have ridiculous horsepower to be fun or be a good car but cmon man, Toyota really giving this car less power than a Camry.

That frs is the automatic version :lol: . Automatic version is noticeably slower than a manual, it wouldn't have lost with a non automatic

From Car & Driver:

"More noticeable is the manual’s shorter final-drive gearing—now 4.30:1, changed from 4.10:1—which necessitates quicker shifting of the somewhat notchy gearbox to keep the revs up near the engine’s 7000-rpm power peak (automatic models retain the taller final-drive ratio). Aided by a 6000-rpm launch and lots of wheelspin, our 2754-pound test car scooted to 60 mph in 6.2 seconds"

6.2 0-60 in a 2700lb car is so absolutely pathetic.  If this car was coming out in the late 90s then the numbers might be acceptable but in 2017 this is just ridiculous. 

Im not saying every car needs to have ridiculous horsepower to be fun or be a good car but cmon man, Toyota really giving this car less power than a Camry.

this car was conceived during da "high oil prices" which is fine...now that things are alot better, its time to give this thing some actual motor.

To be honest with you, bro, if I were you, I'd save myself the stress and cop the accord. Especially if you plan on driving the car in NYC. Those pot holes and horrible roads will have you regretting that you chose the Bimmer as the daily.

In terms of the AWD, you can throw on some good snow tires from the money you saved and place it on the Honda. The snow tires alone will be more than good enough.

I would just then save the money and buy or lease a great weekend car. There's just something that turns me off of buying a car that's that many years old if it's not something that would appreciate in value. Unless of course if it's Japanese.

I feel like that's the best way to go about it.
I live in NY and drive around NYC almost every day if it matters.

-Drew

I appreciate the advice bro, I see you mentioned Japanese as an alternative how do you feel about the infiniti M ninja posted or the 08-10 G35/37's ? To be honest I want some combination of luxury/sport and those pre 2011 accords are kind of boring IMO.

Yeah no worries at all, man.

I think G coupes are dope. Never heard any of the people that I know have a problem with their own. I just never owned one because my height never allowed it.

Hopefully this makes your decision easier and works out well.

-Drew

That frs is the automatic version :lol: . Automatic version is noticeably slower than a manual, it wouldn't have lost with a non automatic

From Car & Driver:

this car was conceived during da "high oil prices" which is fine...now that things are alot better, its time to give this thing some actual motor.

yeah that's the reason why

Last time I let someone work on my car. Have this issue with my sway bar end links :smh: I'd rather take all day to do the work myself so I know I did it right
What's wrong with them? Those shouldn't be too hard
It's not, just bought the parts for 30 bucks and I'll install em myself. Just two bolts for each side but I'm more so upset at the fact that I worked with someone I thought I could rely on but they were careless in some part (i.e. I went to a shop and we noticed while looking at the car that the strut tower bolt was almost off :smh:).

From Car & Driver:

That highlight, thank you. The amount of torque is laughable, and that's to the CRANK. If it's to the wheels, it's even worse.

I think the FR-S is a good car for what it is.

$25,000 for a RWD sporty coupe, good handling, and aftermarket support. It's a great canvas IMO.

Of course more HP is great, I think it would be in a good place with ~220 hp.

Last edited:
I think the FR-S is a good car for what it is.

$25,000 for a RWD sporty coupe, good handling, and aftermarket support. It's a great canvas IMO.

Of course more HP is great, I think it would be in a good place with ~220 hp.

But does it's current engine have any potential without dumping tons of money into it?

For 5 grand you can just get a better car

Back
Top Bottom