\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

props, ive done some minor work for united road...ish ain't no joke, most of da job is making sure you're heights are good & moving/strapping them hauls down without nicking da paint in any way.
ive been looking for a consistent hauler for a few years now. 

i buy cars all over the US but generally the east coast. (florida to the tri state)

my recent guy was around for 5 months before he disappeared 

PICKED THIS UP YESTERDAY, FINALLY GOT THE CHARGER SOLD.

2012 LTZ. FULLY LOADED. GLAD TO BE BACK IN A TRUCK.

NOT A FAN OF THE RIMS BUT THEY'LL EITHER GET PAINTED BLACK OR SWAPPED OUT. GETTING TINTED TOMORROW, BACK TO MY 0% LIFESTYLE :lol:

THE BLACK OUT PROCESS WILL START THIS WEEK AS WELL. DELETING ALL CHROME.

Last edited:
those wheels on the tahoe painted black or silver would do it justice. 

theyre not ugly just wayyyyy too bling bling. 

i like the wheels they used on the 2017 premium tahoes. 

keep an eye out for a set of those might look crazy on yours.

NOT A FAN OF THE RIMS BUT THEY'LL EITHER GET PAINTED BLACK OR SWAPPED OUT. GETTING TINTED TOMORROW, BACK TO MY 0% LIFESTYLE :lol:

Rims?

Nice new tahoe bro!

THANKS FAM!

those wheels on the tahoe painted black or silver would do it justice. 
theyre not ugly just wayyyyy too bling bling. 

i like the wheels they used on the 2017 premium tahoes. 
keep an eye out for a set of those might look crazy on yours.

99.9% CHANCE IMA GET EM PAINTED SATIN BLACK. YEA I LIKE THE PREMIER TAHOE WHEELS.

How much you get for the Charger?

WAS BOOKING FOR $16ISH, I GOT $17k

Last edited:

Nice pickup bro! What's the process as far as painting chrome wheels? I was always under the impression that they were prone to chipping if you painted chrome wheels.

Nice pickup bro! What's the process as far as painting chrome wheels? I was always under the impression that they were prone to chipping if you painted chrome wheels.

THANKS FAM!

NOT EXACTLY SURE. GOING TO DO MAJOR PREP FIRST AND EXPERIMENT WITH PLASTIDIP 1ST AND SEE HOW THAT TURNS OUT 1ST.

BUT I DO KNOW FOR ANY WHEEL PAINTING, THE PREPPING PHASE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ACTUAL PAINTING.

THANKS FAM!

NOT EXACTLY SURE. GOING TO DO MAJOR PREP FIRST AND EXPERIMENT WITH PLASTIDIP 1ST AND SEE HOW THAT TURNS OUT 1ST.

BUT I DO KNOW FOR ANY WHEEL PAINTING, THE PREPPING PHASE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ACTUAL PAINTING.

i say just enjoy da chrome for da summer till da weather gets cold then powder coat em satin black.

Last edited:

What are your thoughts so far? Debating between a Tahoe Yukon SLT or a Q50

What are your thoughts so far? Debating between a Tahoe Yukon SLT or a Q50
Qx56?

a sports/luxury sedan vs a full size SUV is apples/oranges

if the question is GMC truck platform vs the QX56 im takin the QX...

interiors are garbage and fall apart on the GMCs, i wanted one so bad but i jus cant do it,

my father in law gets a new one every 3 years because he swears by them but only for the first 50k miles LOL

My brother has the same generation Suburban, and he has had nothing but problems. He would fix something until the next issue came up. Some pretty major things too.

I wanted the Tahoe really bad until he had all his issues. The interiors are pretty terrible compared to what they are putting out now. BTW the new Tahoe's are :smoking . That price tag though :x .

Thinking about getting an Accord sport,im not a fan of 4cyls ,but im curious if there any owners on here that can give me any insight on them

Thinking about getting an Accord sport,im not a fan of 4cyls ,but im curious if there any owners on here that can give me any insight on them
I have an Accord v6 coupe, and test drove a couple of Sports. If you dont like a CVT transmission dont get the sport, but people do seem to like how comfortable and reliable they are though.

Last edited:
interiors are garbage and fall apart on the GMCs, i wanted one so bad but i jus cant do it,

some of ya knit pick too much, i just rode in one yesterday via a cab...these are nice, more than enough for something that isn't a luxury vehicle.

I have an Accord v6 coupe, and test drove a couple of Sports. If you dont like a CVT transmission dont get the sport, but people do seem to like how comfortable and reliable they are though.
my maxima has cvt,its cool but i find myself using sport mode alot...how is the pick up in the sport?

my maxima has cvt,its cool but i find myself using sport mode alot...how is the pick up in the sport?
The Sport's pick up is pretty good for what it is, but I made the mistake of trying the v6 coupe and couldnt go back. Im sure you can find a good deal on one, since the new gen. is coming out this year

Back
Top Bottom