\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

^Bruh who in the hell man's is this? LS swap a GT3, are you serious :frown:

Now a LS swap 944 :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:

From last night meet-up in Gwinnett...

It was lit! Felt bad for the F-150; caught the backlash from that import

Does anyone in here work for an auto company?

Last edited:
From last night meet-up in Gwinnett...
Gwinnett has meet-ups now? I might have to check it out if I ever move back. My girl loves the area, but its too far from the airport for me lol. Used to hit the Varsity downtown every Thursday for meets.

BMW has discontinued the 6 series coupe...

dumb considering da 6 grand coupe is da sexiest thing they make.

Reading is fundamental... BMW discontinued the coupe not the grand coupe...

I'm thinking platform wise, it doesn't matter if its just da coupe now, if da platform is only being used on da grand coupe now then it ain't long for da world either unless they switch it. (old 6 was based on last gen 5 series)
They're making room for the 8 Series

Gwinnett has meet-ups now? I might have to check it out if I ever move back. My girl loves the area, but its too far from the airport for me lol. Used to hit the Varsity downtown every Thursday for meets.

Yeah every other Thursday. It's so organized. Over 350 cars and ppl. Kids to old people. Food trucks and stuff. Police on sight so no drama.

Varisty been dry lately. They be tripping about the parking lot.

MI dealers got LEASE specials on FULLY loaded scat packs for $300-350 a month right now

hellcats for around $600

chargers only at these prices

got quoted $325 out the door for a loaded black one just now but I can't get out of my lease tis December otherwise I gotta pay out the *** to get it and not worth the price :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
MI dealers got specials on FULLY loaded scat packs for $300-350 a month right now

hellcats for around $600

got quoted $325 out the door for a loaded black one just now but I can't get out of my lease tis December otherwise I gotta pay out the *** to get it and not worth the price :smh: :smh:

Leases?

MI dealers got specials on FULLY loaded scat packs for $300-350 a month right now

hellcats for around $600

Leases?

correct

I thought I mentioned that but clearly I didn't :lol:

Any of y'all know of a good wrapping place around the Bay Area or Sacramento? My car is getting destroyed by these rocks, so I'm thinking of getting it wrapped.

Any of y'all know of a good wrapping place around the Bay Area or Sacramento? My car is getting destroyed by these rocks, so I'm thinking of getting it wrapped.

Impressive wraps in san bruno
ss customs
kuttek works

There's others out there that are good also just can't think of them off the top of my head.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom