\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Jag's F pace looks nice to me. And I hear their reliability overall has gotten much better, just can't shake ghosts of the past

The Bentayga tho....

and @Mark Antony  They're bringing back the 8 series and getting rid of the 6. Hoping it's not just a rebadged 6 

Last edited:
Oh for sure my car was not blocking the garage doors in anyway and cars can get in and out easily, but sftma says the driveway starts where the curb starts to slope downwards. I guess I can only park in like 10% of the spaces in my neighborhood. As if parking wasn't already an issue for me. :lol:

That's ridiculous, people park like that all over SF (myself included) and now they're ticketing for it? :smh:

Jag's F pace looks nice to me. And I hear their reliability overall has gotten much better, just can't shake ghosts of the past

The Bentayga tho....

and @Mark Antony
 They're bringing back the 8 series and getting rid of the 6. Hoping it's not just a rebadged 6 

knowing BMW it's just semantics....

once i saw da 4 series grand coupe sedan i knew they was doing too much.

Oh for sure my car was not blocking the garage doors in anyway and cars can get in and out easily, but sftma says the driveway starts where the curb starts to slope downwards. I guess I can only park in like 10% of the spaces in my neighborhood. As if parking wasn't already an issue for me. :lol:

That's ridiculous, people park like that all over SF (myself included) and now they're ticketing for it? :smh:

The timestamp on the ticket was like 1030pm. I'm pretty sure whoever lives in that house called it in. Even I don't believe DPT is rolling around on their own writing tickets at that time. :lol:

The timestamp on the ticket was like 1030pm. I'm pretty sure whoever lives in that house called it in. Even I don't believe DPT is rolling around on their own writing tickets at that time.
laugh.gif
I was under the impression someone had to call it in for the driveway tickets. When I lived in SF I parked right in front of my own driveway like it was a private spot and never got a ticket 
laugh.gif

The timestamp on the ticket was like 1030pm. I'm pretty sure whoever lives in that house called it in. Even I don't believe DPT is rolling around on their own writing tickets at that time. :lol:

I got that, but still didn't expect them to ticket you for it since you're clearly not blocking any part of their driveway.

I do work for Bart. And I was jus giving you a hard time. I know it's a headache for everyone a lot of the time. Packed in like sardInes during commute, delays every day. But without it you know commute would be extra brutal...

no worries. don't want to derail the thread. delays and sardines being packed in yea that's expected. You can take away any major transportation system in any major city and it would be brutal. That's why its there. But they raise prices on fares, parking, bike parking, etc. List goes on. Zero improvements, with promised new trains that are delayed. No additional parking spaces in any of the stations with raised rates. Etc. anyways lol sorry man /rant. I would defend bart if I worked there too tho.

Any Horizon 3 players in here? Copped that new Porsche pack :smoking now I'm NT ready for the interwebz haha

Here we go...y'all love to hate it lol...

Do you work for Bart? We can agree to disagree, but Bart is terrible. My wife and I both commute on Bart daily from WC station. She rides it 5 days a week and 3 days a week for me. It's a joke.

Seen the new 7 series today. Man that car is beautiful.
I do work for Bart. And I was jus giving you a hard time. I know it's a headache for everyone a lot of the time. Packed in like sardInes during commute, delays every day. But without it you know commute would be extra brutal...

I work for AC Transit. Can y'all lift your damn hiring freeze and bring me on as a Senior Planner?!

:rofl:

and @Mark Antony
 They're bringing back the 8 series and getting rid of the 6. Hoping it's not just a rebadged 6 
knowing BMW it's just semantics....

once i saw da 4 series grand coupe sedan i knew they was doing too much.
laugh.gif
 The 4 door version of a 2 door version of a 4 door car.  I actually like the way it looks though. It's like a 3 series sport

One of my good customers just came by with his new acquisition, car is specd super high,PTS pearl white, Ceramics, 918 CF bucket seats, Less than 100 miles on it. He let me drive it. Man I want one so bad. If I see gt4s dip down under 90k best believe it's copped.

I'm a 911 fan.

Something about the cayman never struck me

It looks like a flattened 911.

I'd still buy one tho.

Last edited:

The Bentayga tho....

and @Mark Antony

I know that, just wondering why he was so puzzled that the 8 series would be a coupe.

^^ The original 8 series was a coupe.

Thank goodness BMW didn't pull a dodge. Making the damn charger a sedan

They should have kept the 6 a coupe and made the new 5 series what the 6 gran coupe is now to keep the pattern.

3 sedan
4 coupe
5 sedan
6 coupe
7 sedan
8 coupe

But nah. That makes too much sense

I'm a 911 fan.

Something about the cayman never struck me

It looks like a flattened 911.

I'd still buy one tho.

I LOVE the 911... I'd get it over a Cayman all day ever day... But the Cayman is more striking to me because if it's low height and bring mid engine...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom