\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

thinking about getting a CPOd A6 as well...

I got a hell of a deal on a brand new 2017 premium plus s line A6 about 2-3 months ago.

Finally got it tinted a month ago.

50% windshield, 20% side windows, 5% rear.

Came out great.

My wife wasn't a fan of the tint I had on the previous car 5% all around and 50% on the windshield.

What I got on the Audi looks better than what I had on the Lexus.

Last edited:
Any opinions on catch-can? 

Just purchased an Mishimoto Catch Can with the A&N fitting...Getting it installed on Thursday.

thinking about getting a CPOd A6 as well...

I got a hell of a deal on a brand new 2017 premium plus s line A6 about 2-3 months ago.

Finally got it tinted a month ago.

50% windshield, 20% side windows, 5% rear.

Came out great.

My wife wasn't a fan of the tint I had on the previous car 5% all around and 50% on the windshield.

What I got on the Audi looks better than what I had on the Lexus.

:smokin :smokin :smokin

Debating on whether i should get like 2014 S4 or a 2017 A4... feel like the S4 back seat might be a little cramped for a baby seat, and im loving the virtual cockpit on the 2017... but want the power of the S4 lol

anyone here got the S4 that can let me know how that backseat it?

Save a few more dollars and get a lightly used '16 S, it's worth it

Some nice whips at my gym lot this morning

And dam I gotta get me a wheel setup and project cars! How much does a decent wheel, pedal, shifter combo cost?

I like that Jag truck. They need to give better standard wheels tho. I've seen under a handful of them in person so far tho.

And dam I gotta get me a wheel setup and project cars! How much does a decent wheel, pedal, shifter combo cost?

That Panamera :x :pimp:

If you hit up eBay or craigslist they go for pretty cheap. I got mine off craigslist from a guy who was selling his. Basically brand new. He just wanted to try a game out and didn't like it.

What console do you have?

If you've got PS4 the Thrustmaster T150 is a good starter wheel

I've got the T80 which is the older version that can't be upgraded wit the shifter or new pedals. But if you get the T150 and like it, you can upgrade it like the more expensive T300RS

b0129317-d1bc-4033-9026-69a3b446c321.jpg._CB291977579_.jpg

T150 is like $180 I think

Love the way the GT looks I'm just personally not a fan of the less is more philosophy when it comes to cars in general. The 720s has a better interior with more leather and alcantara, the buttons and switches look better, more comfort features and tech, the seats aren't bolstered in place, has more horsepower and is lighter despite having a V8... All for 200 less

And I'm sure MSO would be happy to let you do whatever you want to spend that extra 200 to start the healing process on your rejected gt application :lol:

that ford gt vid is a bit disingenuous

he basically won a chance to buy a gt on some sneaker raffle s**t

with the app process no ones gonna say anything negative about the car to ruin their relationship with ford

the vid was more about how cool he was to be eligible and win than it was about the car

with that said the car is legit it seems, his looks better interior wise than the other ones I've seen videos of

Love the way the GT looks I'm just personally not a fan of the less is more philosophy when it comes to cars in general. The 720s has a better interior with more leather and alcantara, the buttons and switches look better, more comfort features and tech, the seats aren't bolstered in place, has more horsepower and is lighter despite having a V8... All for 200 less

And I'm sure MSO would be happy to let you do whatever you want to spend that extra 200 to start the healing process on your rejected gt application :lol:

THEN THE GOAL OF FORD IS LOST FOR YOU. MAKE NO MISTAKE, THE FORD GT IS A FULL RACE CAR DISGUISED AS A STREET CAR. THERE ARE VERY VERY SMALL DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE PRODUCTION CAR AND THE ACTUAL FORD GT LE MANS CAR. I PREFER THEY TAKE AS MUCH S**T OUT OF THE CAR AS THEY CAN AND SAVE WEIGHT. I WOULD NOT BUY THIS CAR TO SIT IN A GARAGE OR SHOW OFF FOR OTHERS. THIS CAR WOULD BE ON THE LOCAL TRACKS ON DAY 1.

THEN THE GOAL OF FORD IS LOST FOR YOU. MAKE NO MISTAKE, THE FORD GT IS A FULL RACE CAR DISGUISED AS A STREET CAR. THERE ARE VERY VERY SMALL DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE PRODUCTION CAR AND THE ACTUAL FORD GT LE MANS CAR. I PREFER THEY TAKE AS MUCH S**T OUT OF THE CAR AS THEY CAN AND SAVE WEIGHT. I WOULD NOT BUY THIS CAR TO SIT IN A GARAGE OR SHOW OFF FOR OTHERS. THIS CAR WOULD BE ON THE LOCAL TRACKS ON DAY 1.
It's not lost on me. That's the less is more that I'm talking about. This car is just brings up so many questions with seemingly few genuinely logical answers that it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. It'd definitely be an awesome 15th car to add to a garage tho

Back
Top Bottom