its alot smaller in person.

aint that small

I've seen it. just a fan of the look, nothing crazy but simple

its smaller than a X5.

186″ L x 82″ W x 65″ H - F-pace

192″ L x 76″ W x 69″ H - X5

193″ L x 75″ W x 68″ H Lexus RX

its even smaller than da lexus RX size.

I thought when i saw pics it was gonna be at least a lil bigger than da X5, like Jeep grand Cherokee size. or range rover sport size.

ive never bought from there only cause they dont negotiate with the price.

Idk if its in my area only but im seeing '17 maximas getting marked down anywhere 8-10k off from msrp.

Broke the locking tab on one of the connectors leading into the charge pipe on my car while  messing around under the hood smh. A part that costs a few dollars is probably going to cost $100ish OTD to replace

Keep seeing FoSTs on the road. Saw the yellow/gold color with black stripes ST3. Joint was sooooooo mean

anyone buy from Carmax before? good experience?

Interested in answers also
I did a few years back. Smooth process. Go in and test drive whatever. Say you like a car. You sit down at a desk. They'll plug in ya credit info. Like 3-5 results will pop up from different banks with different terms. Pick one if you like it. Sign some papers and be on ya way. They make it easy. It's pretty much geared toward those who don't want to sit at a dealership for hours or don't know how to negotiate. They'll try and sell you their extended warranty buts its horrible to use it...

I did a few years back. Smooth process. Go in and test drive whatever. Say you like a car. You sit down at a desk. They'll plug in ya credit info. Like 3-5 results will pop up from different banks with different terms. Pick one if you like it. Sign some papers and be on ya way. They make it easy. It's pretty much geared toward those who don't want to sit at a dealership for hours or don't know how to negotiate. They'll try and sell you their extended warranty buts its horrible to use it...

are they really firm on the price that they dont lower at all?

I got a car from the dealership bout a month ago

it's just as fast

everybody on the street seems to have a car from carmax

hate how they put their logo on the back of every car

are they really firm on the price that they dont lower at all?
Yup. Price is non negotiable...what you see is what it is

Yea I removed their logo wit an exacto knife...took my time and it came off clean

I MAKE THEM REMOVE ALL DEALERSHIP INSIGNIA BEFORE I PULL OFF THE LOT.

LUCKILY MY TAHOE DIDNT HAVE ANY ON IT... THEY DID PUT A PLATE FRAME ON THOUGH.... TOOK IT OFF, THREW THAT S*** AWAY AS SOON AS I GOT TO THE CRIB. :lol: :lol:

Ford GT design is striking no doubt but I think it's overpriced imo. Ford didn't want to leave money on the table for owners to re-sell like the previous model so they hiked it up.

Thinking about wrapping my car
Pros/cons?

I don't think there are any cons to wrapping your car unless you choose an ugly color.

Demon MSRP only $84,995. Front seat, rear seat and demon crate options only $1... basically they're included. I'm sure markup will be high.

lol at the passenger seat for a dollar. I really like that

Can you have the car delivered without seats and then order them after as extras?

Last edited:

My car cruise week ocean city this past weekend

ive never bought from there only cause they dont negotiate with the price.

Idk if its in my area only but im seeing '17 maximas getting marked down anywhere 8-10k off from msrp.

My boy just bought a 16' for 21k with 15k miles. Those things lost 10k+ in value in a year [emoji]128550[/emoji].

might drive up to canada to buy some wheels from a forum member in the next month or so. if i do, is there anything i need to know in regard to coming back home at the border? i've never driven to/back from canada before so i don't know if they'd be like pop your trunk and let us see what you have...and if they did, would they be like wth is this?

might drive up to canada to buy some wheels from a forum member in the next month or so. if i do, is there anything i need to know in regard to coming back home at the border? i've never driven to/back from canada before so i don't know if they'd be like pop your trunk and let us see what you have...and if they did, would they be like wth is this?
I've driven over the border multiple times. They'll ask you if you are bringing anything back, and there's definitely a good chance that they'll ask to look in your trunk. I don't know your guys maximum for bringing stuff back without paying duty on it, but I would assume a set of wheels would exceed that. So it'll be up to you to decide to declare them and pay the tax, or risk it and hope they don't look in the trunk.

What kind of wheels are they? If they are expensive aftermarket ones, I would swap em onto the car, and put the stockers in the trunk. Declare you bought the stock wheels for cheap, and you won't pay much tax (If any depending on the max amount you can bring back in a day) and won't have to worry about getting popped. Up to you though, check your border amounts for duty.

I mean, they will most likely check you at the US customs side. into Canada they're pretty cool.

you don't have to admit you brought anything back. People drive around with wheels and tires in the trunk all the time :lol: I wouldn't think or look at that as out of the ordinary so really thats up to you if you wanna bring it up as if you bought it and brining it back or it was already there.

as long as you have no warrants and other BS on you, you'll be fine.

Back
Top Bottom