\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

What you guys think of the Scion Fr-S? I like the body of the car.

2cr2bvb.jpg

I like the Subaru BRZ better

subaru-brz-concept-sti-la.jpg

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

6798562445_94445d5950_b.jpg

i sure hope you are eating up subies left and right, the EVO makes power so much easier and cheaper than the suby and to rub it in, on a smaller displacement motor. if you buy an EVO you should not leave it stock. you should be running 400AWHP not even breaking a sweat, and subies still only say mitsu has a bad rep, and compare brochure numbers lol

I put down 324 whp on a Dyno Dynamics which reads stupid low.Theres about a 15% difference between Dyno Dynamics and Dynojet readings so in Dynojet reading I'd have about 360-370 on a conservative 21 psi tune (tuned for HPDE's). Still stock turbo, stock block. Some dude at the shop I go too did 378 on English Racings DJ but baselined at 300 on this DD. I could hit 400 on E85 easy but the stations in SoCal are still too far for me to justify it yet.

i sure hope you are eating up subies left and right, the EVO makes power so much easier and cheaper than the suby and to rub it in, on a smaller displacement motor. if you buy an EVO you should not leave it stock. you should be running 400AWHP not even breaking a sweat, and subies still only say mitsu has a bad rep, and compare brochure numbers lol

I put down 324 whp on a Dyno Dynamics which reads stupid low.Theres about a 15% difference between Dyno Dynamics and Dynojet readings so in Dynojet reading I'd have about 360-370 on a conservative 21 psi tune (tuned for HPDE's). Still stock turbo, stock block. Some dude at the shop I go too did 378 on English Racings DJ but baselined at 300 on this DD. I could hit 400 on E85 easy but the stations in SoCal are still too far for me to justify it yet.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

id like to see those nyc low stance cars drive on college point blvd....or better yet, drive thru the junk yard at citi field.

that junk yard in at citi field is seriously like driving in Africa 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
word, this past summer i drove there with my pops to get a replacement oil cap for a 95 acura legend; the late models of which are low to the ground, stock.
30t6p3b.gif
driving in a str8 line tot eh shop i had to go was physically impossible, you have to turn damn near 90 degrees to evade some of those potholes
sick.gif
that junk yard is literally its own country, the city will never fix that %+$#
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sreggie101

id like to see those nyc low stance cars drive on college point blvd....or better yet, drive thru the junk yard at citi field.

that junk yard in at citi field is seriously like driving in Africa 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
word, this past summer i drove there with my pops to get a replacement oil cap for a 95 acura legend; the late models of which are low to the ground, stock.
30t6p3b.gif
driving in a str8 line tot eh shop i had to go was physically impossible, you have to turn damn near 90 degrees to evade some of those potholes
sick.gif
that junk yard is literally its own country, the city will never fix that %+$#
laugh.gif

Vids? 
nerd.gif

srs.

Vids? 
nerd.gif

srs.

^

eek.gif
@ the house.

Cars are mean too. Not saying this in a hating way (although in a slightly jelly way
laugh.gif
) but why do you have 2 M3's?

^

eek.gif
@ the house.

Cars are mean too. Not saying this in a hating way (although in a slightly jelly way
laugh.gif
) but why do you have 2 M3's?

Back
Top Bottom