\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

RareAir: Dope M3's man!

And as far as the junkyard at Citifield. Took the GF to the Subway Series game there last year, I made a wrong turn somewhere and ended up there. Good lord, the whole ride through the junkyard, I was #%%$!@$@ bricks. LOL

But the SRT Jeep handled it like a boss. haha
pimp.gif

And as far as the junkyard at Citifield. Took the GF to the Subway Series game there last year, I made a wrong turn somewhere and ended up there. Good lord, the whole ride through the junkyard, I was #%%$!@$@ bricks. LOL

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Air Spider 777

pimp.gif

Why were you %@#$@^ bricks? You in a SUV fam
laugh.gif

Try going through there in a lowered coupe during a rainy day.
sick.gif
I was holding my breathe at every big puddle.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

^

eek.gif
@ the house.

Cars are mean too. Not saying this in a hating way (although in a slightly jelly way
laugh.gif
) but why do you have 2 M3's?
Each M3 has its own personality. Each having their strong points. I have 3 E30 M3s, One E36, and One e92 Currently. Also owned 2 E46s and another E92 M3.

^

eek.gif
@ the house.

Cars are mean too. Not saying this in a hating way (although in a slightly jelly way
laugh.gif
Each M3 has its own personality. Each having their strong points. I have 3 E30 M3s, One E36, and One e92 Currently. Also owned 2 E46s and another E92 M3.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

sick.gif
The front bumper is not that much off the ground. That's why.
smile.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

sick.gif
The front bumper is not that much off the ground. That's why.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by rareair45

^

eek.gif
@ the house.

laugh.gif

I was talking about the e92's. The red one and that white one. I guess that pic was before you sold one and picked up the other? Why you sold one for another?

Sorry for all the questions.
laugh.gif
Just a curious guy over here.

Originally Posted by rareair45

^

eek.gif
@ the house.

laugh.gif

I was talking about the e92's. The red one and that white one. I guess that pic was before you sold one and picked up the other? Why you sold one for another?

Sorry for all the questions.
laugh.gif
Just a curious guy over here.

Get a Honda Accord or something as your first car. You want something to beat and learn with for a year or two.

328i is a good BMW to start with though if you really want to go that route. Not a lot of power which is good for first time drivers since you cant go ham with it. Smooth too. You're 15 though, your mind will change plenty of times by the time you're 16.

Get a Honda Accord or something as your first car. You want something to beat and learn with for a year or two.

328i is a good BMW to start with though if you really want to go that route. Not a lot of power which is good for first time drivers since you cant go ham with it. Smooth too. You're 15 though, your mind will change plenty of times by the time you're 16.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

i sure hope you are eating up subies left and right, the EVO makes power so much easier and cheaper than the suby and to rub it in, on a smaller displacement motor. if you buy an EVO you should not leave it stock. you should be running 400AWHP not even breaking a sweat, and subies still only say mitsu has a bad rep, and compare brochure numbers lol

I put down 324 whp on a Dyno Dynamics which reads stupid low.Theres about a 15% difference between Dyno Dynamics and Dynojet readings so in Dynojet reading I'd have about 360-370 on a conservative 21 psi tune (tuned for HPDE's). Still stock turbo, stock block. Some dude at the shop I go too did 378 on English Racings DJ but baselined at 300 on this DD. I could hit 400 on E85 easy but the stations in SoCal are still too far for me to justify it yet.

Vids? 
nerd.gif

srs.
I guess I'll make an exhaust vid this week but there's really not that much that makes it special 
laugh.gif
. I'm starting the HPDE's this year so I don't have any vids, don't have a gopro either. Just your basic full bolt on evo.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

i sure hope you are eating up subies left and right, the EVO makes power so much easier and cheaper than the suby and to rub it in, on a smaller displacement motor. if you buy an EVO you should not leave it stock. you should be running 400AWHP not even breaking a sweat, and subies still only say mitsu has a bad rep, and compare brochure numbers lol

I put down 324 whp on a Dyno Dynamics which reads stupid low.Theres about a 15% difference between Dyno Dynamics and Dynojet readings so in Dynojet reading I'd have about 360-370 on a conservative 21 psi tune (tuned for HPDE's). Still stock turbo, stock block. Some dude at the shop I go too did 378 on English Racings DJ but baselined at 300 on this DD. I could hit 400 on E85 easy but the stations in SoCal are still too far for me to justify it yet.

Vids? 
nerd.gif

srs.
I guess I'll make an exhaust vid this week but there's really not that much that makes it special 
laugh.gif
. I'm starting the HPDE's this year so I don't have any vids, don't have a gopro either. Just your basic full bolt on evo.

Originally Posted by Retro707

my 07 limited WRX

I went from CF trunk with Sti wing to Wingless Mines CF trunk...also changed from Reverse CF scoop to Sti CF scoop.

Love this car...
pimp.gif

From this

To this

http://s298.photobucket.com/albums/mm264/UNDFT1/?action=view&current=WRX3.jpg
http://s298.photobucket.com/albums/mm264/UNDFT1/?action=view&current=WRX2.jpg
http://s298.photobucket.com/albums/mm264/UNDFT1/?action=view&current=WRX.jpg

-UNDFT-

I cant stand those ricers. I love it when you approach my mustang at a stop light and I laugh and smirk at you then the next thing you know your smelling burnt rubber and looking at my rear bumper 1 mile down the road.

and you got the home depot garage sealer lip under your front bumper

Originally Posted by Retro707

my 07 limited WRX

I went from CF trunk with Sti wing to Wingless Mines CF trunk...also changed from Reverse CF scoop to Sti CF scoop.

Love this car...
pimp.gif

From this

To this

http://s298.photobucket.com/albums/mm264/UNDFT1/?action=view&current=WRX3.jpg
http://s298.photobucket.com/albums/mm264/UNDFT1/?action=view&current=WRX2.jpg
http://s298.photobucket.com/albums/mm264/UNDFT1/?action=view&current=WRX.jpg

-UNDFT-

I cant stand those ricers. I love it when you approach my mustang at a stop light and I laugh and smirk at you then the next thing you know your smelling burnt rubber and looking at my rear bumper 1 mile down the road.

and you got the home depot garage sealer lip under your front bumper

^And I like when most people dont expect a Jeep to hand them their %%$.
smile.gif

The look on your face at the next light is awesome. LOL

I cant seem to beat that for the life of me.
frown.gif

Oh well headers and cam are next.
happy.gif

4U2C: Dude you really #+$+ on that dude's whip for no reason. lol

Back
Top Bottom