\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

After seeing a few of Memphis posts, i knew it was just his way of posting on NT lol i still can’t help but read your posts in a yelling voice in my head though :lol:

Real talk tho O Gara Coach gives their VIP clients a weekend test drive. Now that is a real test. A friend of mine got both a wraith and bentayga towed to his house and picked up—didn’t even end up buying either. They just offered it to him as a VIP service. He has purchased two bentleys from them so the relationship is built. The whole drive around the block with pedestrians around at 50mph does nothing for me.

I wanna take the car to the places I frequent, wether it’s work, social etc. I need to get on that level ASAP.

That’s a real test drive.

After seeing a few of Memphis posts, i knew it was just his way of posting on NT lol i still can’t help but read your posts in a yelling voice in my head though :lol:

Facts. Every thread. I begin reading the post and ask myself what this person’s so hyped about. Then I look to the username and see it’s Memphis and hit the “oh.”

Reading those posts in the bachelor pad thread when dude was working on his garage had me rolling because I kept thinking “yo... this dude is really excited about this garage” :lol:

YOU MUST BE NEW HERE. :lol:

IF YOU ENJOYED THE CAR, GREAT.

FOR ME, IT WAS BORING. THE 458 THOUGH :evil:

Ehh could be interpreted as boring. But I think it is perfect for someone who wants to daily it.

458 is an incredible car for many situations. Easy to say when it’s not your bread what’s better than the other.

It’s like when guys say they wouldn’t bang Gigi Hadid cause she has freckles, but she isn’t naked in your bed right now is she?

Things change when it’s real.

I’m officially the weirdo who uses a car cover on their driveway. Just came in the mail tonight.

Parking my panamera outdoors until I figure out what I’m going to do. Sell it and keep the cash or sell both the Panamera and my 991 and upgrading to something a tad bit more expensive. I’m also thinking about keeping it just in case, as my allowance for the BMW lease is 1250 miles a month. But more likely than not i will get rid of it eventually since it’s @75k miles. My insurance is over 10k a year so I have to be super careful about what I end up with lol. I’m not rushing into anything as I’m totally happy having all three cars anyways. Not really craving spending more money either.

Loving the 5 series though but the electric only saves you a little bit of gas on long drives, which I’m doing frequently. It’s really only going to shine for those with short commutes and never have to tap into the gas motor. Highly recommended over the base 5 though, I can get to the store and home with absolutely zero gas used. I’m getting 41mpg average vs. 26 on my panamera hybrid. The tech is far beyond both my Porsche’s as well so that’s a treat.

Thumbs up if you made it through my rant.

C39DC10E-0C24-432D-8EEF-1F13EA5084E2.jpeg

You've had some bad luck with cars lately, when your IS got totalled what were your other choices besides the GS?

mans always yelling :lol:
After the IS, I had a 1989 cadillac seville which lasted me 2000 miles for 2 months :lol:. After that, I was choosing between a mustang 5.0 and a GS, I chose the GS.

Recently purchased a 2000 GS400 with only 90,000 miles. Excellent condition inside and out. Just had it tinted and got rims on. Upgrading the audio system and soundproofing is next.

IMG_3446.jpg
Fire. I love that gen GS. Almost bought a 2005 with 60k miles in excellent condition last year, it was blue with black interior too. :pimp:

Real talk tho O Gara Coach gives their VIP clients a weekend test drive. Now that is a real test. A friend of mine got both a wraith and bentayga towed to his house and picked up—didn’t even end up buying either. They just offered it to him as a VIP service. He has purchased two bentleys from them so the relationship is built. The whole drive around the block with pedestrians around at 50mph does nothing for me.

I wanna take the car to the places I frequent, wether it’s work, social etc. I need to get on that level ASAP.

That’s a real test drive.

Fully agree.

With my first 911, the dealer threw me the keys and told me to come back in 30 minutes. A couple of minute into the test drive, I knew I had to buy it. I took it up my favourite stretch of road, parked it outside my place, even took it into my garage. Basically visualized life with the car. There was no nervousness and pressure that comes with test driving a car with a salesman you just met 4 minutes ago sitting in the passenger seat, none of that. That's how you sell someone a car.

Fortunately, with things like Turo, you have access to a plethora of cars which you can essentially take out for extended test drives. If I'm considering dropping $130k on a Turbo S, best believe I'll pay $400 or whatever to rent one on Turo for a day before I cut that cheque.

My man Dave Ramsey can tell y’all bout leasing...

That guy's an idiot. Not surprised to see he's from the south. Video is full of misinformation.

I hate to bring this topic back up, but there isn't a situation where financing a car is more advantageous to the buyer than leasing. Not one. If your credit is good enough and your choices are to finance or lease, you should always lease.

Damn fam, it's the holiday season and I'm seeing sales for intakes & downpipes. I wanted to wait till February but right now I've got some spend money so I'm torn between buying one of the two. I could go with the intake for the small gains but I can also do with the downpipe but it'll throw a CEL which is offset by the tune that I'm getting in February.

there isn't a situation where financing a car is more advantageous to the buyer than leasing. Not one

umm ownership?

da longer you keep da car da cheaper it is in da long term?

unless you writing off lease payments (which is da trump card) you're paying MORE for perceived convenience.

Back
Top Bottom