\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

If the whole point of not having payments on a vehicle is to be debt free, why would someome take on monthly payments for mods?

it wouldn't be permanent..and if you ain't wanna pony up da dough all up front, or none at all, you can still upgrade your wheels and pay at a more leisurely rate.

it wouldn't be permanent..and if you ain't wanna pony up da dough all up front, or none at all, you can still upgrade your wheels and pay at a more leisurely rate.

Wheels which are going to be worth 50% of what you paid for them the minute they're mounted on your car + interest on the "loan". Genius plan.

:pimp: :pimp:

Not even into cars like that but that was crazy. Got me amped over here in my Mazda :smh:

Dude, you couldn't even hear yourself think. It was insane, there were no rules. People HALTED traffic for miles. There was no police or anyone doing anything about it. Burnouts and donuts in traffic, rev battles etc. It was a circus but so amazing to experience. All of this on Sunset Blvd. one of the most congested streets in the city. If you look where we parked in the video at around 7:10 mark, we literally just shut down a lane like a bunch of a* holes. No ragrets.

Wheels which are going to be worth 50% of what you paid for them the minute they're mounted on your car + interest on the "loan". Genius plan.

Yeah, this is just like jewelry store financing.

You finance the retail price PLUS tax, which nobody pays either to begin with. If you do decide to go that route, consider yourself married to those parts.

So I went to the LA Auto Show yesterday and with my lease being up at the end of next year I've narrowed my list down to 4 for my next whip:

Audi S3 or possibly the RS3
Dodge Challenger RT 392
Chevy Bolt
Chevy Camaro SS
The bolt is mad random...what drew you in?

with that logic, using your credit card for purchases is also a nono :lol:

da wheels, engine work, performance, maintenance is something that keeps what own in good shape for years to come.

Ninja will never admit he is wrong, he will always think he knows better than everyone else, and knows everything. Acting like a typical know it all 16 year old.

with that logic, using your credit card for purchases is also a nono :lol:

I charge well over 6 figures to my cards each month. And you know how much interest I pay? $0. Why? Because I pay off my balance in full.

You really are dumber than I could have ever imagined. It's actually shocking, especially in today's day and age where information is so easily accessible.

What’s da difference from people charging their CCs for their auto parts (or anything else really) and paying da monthly minimum on da bill? Both are probably just as high on interest.

People finance rims alll thee time. Matter of fact my boy about 10 years ago got his rims repoed by Les Shaub LOL...So no surprise people would finance major engine mods. If it’s 6 months same as cash then sure. Anything else, jus save up

I charge well over 6 figures to my cards each month. And you know how much interest I pay? $0. Why? Because I pay off my balance in full.

You really are dumber than I could have ever imagined. It's actually shocking, especially in today's day and age where information is so easily accessible.

I have my business credit card run up around 50k in charges monthly - paid off monthly.

Points >

charge well over 6 figures to my cards each month. And you know how much interest I pay? $0. Why? Because I pay off my balance in full.

who said you couldn't do that with financing?

most of these spots offer 0% APR for a significant amount of time.

Last edited:
Why not just save up and buy the parts when you have the cash instead of taking out another line of credit?

I would NEVER finance parts for a car but that's just me.

I looked up this snap financing place and it looks to be just another subprime lender taking advantage of people.

But you should've been able to spot that from a mile away.

If you feel so inclined to get a line of credit, get one from a reputable bank, or even a PayPal credit line as their financing rates are always 0% for 12 months. If you can't get approved for credit from prime lenders, fix that before you modify your car.

But at the end of the day, I leased a BMW so what do I know about money. Don't listen to me.

Snap Finance offers NO monthly statements or online payments.
I'm just flabberghasted at Snap Finance. I had no idea of what I was getting myself into. I had to get my BMW fixed and they offered Snap finance. I had no idea that my Interest rate would be 144%!!!!! 2 weeks after I signed they were already wanting a payment with NO statement sent advising me. And per the agreement , it's bi monthly of 77 dollars. They do not allow for payments online.
To NOT provide a monthly statement of how my money is being applied and what is actually due seems ILLEGAL. I am going to pursue further action and notify state and national news outlets to expose this ridiculousness. They obviously prey on the poor and desperate and that is what pisses me off. And people have to assume their money is being applied correctly. They claim that any time I want the balance I can call. Sorry. That is not good enough.
Fortunately they have a no penalty or interest charged if paid off within the first 90 days. I'm paying it off tomorrow and pursuing this issue not for my sake, but for all the other people who are falling victim to this asinine policy.

I would never finance car parts. :lol:. Part of the reason why the subie is staying stage 2 for now since I put the money elsewhere.

But man y’all in here spending heavy on CC and getting them paid quick. Props. Wish I had it like that :lol:. Gotten a lot better income wise though so I’m getting better

Back
Top Bottom