AD06CCE6-FE94-4AAC-B5A2-819F3334236A.jpeg

D65BF45E-3385-4D53-A520-FB20106ACC12.jpeg

Attachments

• DCDAB5B3-515A-4857-B1D7-DE08DC719F60.jpeg
    DCDAB5B3-515A-4857-B1D7-DE08DC719F60.jpeg
    222.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Yeah if that car moves it's a come up. **** I think it still is if it doesn't

Rookie question but you guys would know so here goes, what is the Mercedes Benz equivalent to a 535i/550i M Sport(M Sport Package)

The E63 is a direct competitor to the BMW M5.

Now that I look on Mercedes website, the E43 AMG would be comparable to the 550 M-Sport Package. The 535 would probably be in line with the Mercedes E400

What’s the difference from the M and M-Sport package? Performance?

M Bimmers are actual performance models.

M-Sport just a package you can get on various trims, usually appearance oriented and rims. Sometimes suspension.

M-Sport never had power upgrades did it?

So mercedes have this same setup? I thought all AMG’s were performance cars of some sort.

So mercedes have this same setup? I thought all AMG’s were performance cars of some sort.

Bmw offers the M sport package on a lot of cars. I think the person saying "550 m sport" is talking ab the newest 550M which isn't the same thing. It's another baby M with the 550M have M performance upgrades as is actually faster than the previous generation's M5. Adding the actual M sport option to your car will not add any badging to it at all.

Mercedes' system is a little weirder in that some cars are 63, some are 63S, 43, 45. The 4Xs are similar to the baby Ms where it's just the fastest normal car with an "Amg tuned" engine wheels and badging. The 63 is another step up or sometimes the highest offered and would almost be M comps. 63S is the full enchilada

PS there is a 65 but those designate V12 engines. More for street stunting than racing tho

Last edited:
AB0B1A6E-61ED-4153-B48A-D03678A76DE3.jpeg

I really want this red lip that Honda sells as an accessory. For some reason they only sell it in red and don’t color match :lol:

Bmw offers the M sport package on a lot of cars. I think the person saying "550 m sport" is talking ab the newest 550M which isn't the same thing. It's another baby M with the 550M have M performance upgrades as is actually faster than the previous generation's M5. Adding the actual M sport option to your car will not add any badging to it at all.

Mercedes' system is a little weirder in that some cars are 63, some are 63S, 43, 45. The 4Xs are similar to the baby Ms where it's just the fastest normal car with an "Amg tuned" engine wheels and badging. The 63 is another step up or sometimes the highest offered and would almost be M comps. 63S is the full enchilada

PS there is a 65 but those designate V12 engines. More for street stunting than racing tho

Great write up! Thank you.

Atlanta and Atlanta metro is the city of BMW M’s. Good to know the difference.

Back
Top Bottom