\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

rare rare Does it make that fun tapping sound when you move? That's always a blast

Last edited:
636E4C3B-366F-47CE-81F0-6421577423DE.jpeg

Hey there little fella
When I first got my car I hit a pothole that made a giant hole in my tire. Had to buy a brand new one after one month of ownership :smh:

Reactions: ASE
rare rare Does it make that fun tapping sound when you move? That's always a blast
Nah, I knew i had a leak somewhere cause I’ve been filling up with air every few days due to the tpms coming on. I finally noticed it when i decided to look for it.

When Attempting to get financing, i would have a better chance of getting a loan for 3 years than a loan for four years?

Or is there no difference?

When Attempting to get financing, i would have a better chance of getting a loan for 3 years than a loan for four years?

Or is there no difference?
When I worked as a salesman the older the vehicle, the harder it was to get financing. Also longer loans result in a higher APR rate sometimes. I never came across a situation where a four year or three year loan was harder to come by.

This happened a month ago with 2k miles on the car, hit and run. Been in the shop 4 weeks and not going to be done until the end of next week due to the quarter panel being back ordered. Been driving my Panamera and it feels like I never even got this car at all. At times I forgot it was even in the shop, or existed in my garage whatsoever.

Kinda frustrating. Replaced wheel for sure, i'm assuming the door panel also since it had a dent. But a quarter panel repair on a 2k mile car is just ridiculous. I know it's not breaking any world records but damn.

IMG_1784.jpg

Last edited:
Looking at all these pictures from Geneva. Euros are crapping on the rest of the competition right now.

yeah I saw that. And the hybrid is a "53" so going forward I'd expect to see any hybrid models take on the 5X designation.

MBs lineup is..interesting. E63, CLS 63, GT63 all feel like different shades of the same color.

I guess it slots in the space between the CLS and the S63 price-wise but...why? I don't see the reason for both of them to exist

Can't wait to see how this shakes out

That 2019 amg gt 63 is a must , I wonder how much it’s gonna be hitting for out the gate .
this, wish i would've held out for this. four doors is key if you have kids. may just trade mine in early for this...

Do you guys agree? I think this guy gives out the worst financial advice in general..

A085B9F2-DDF2-4F58-8578-299F178919D4.png

I really dislike vlad and everything he stands for. Deff wouldn't take any financial advice from him.

He is right about financing but it really depends on your situation finance vs lease.

Back
Top Bottom