\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Thinking of copping either a termi or 5th gen ss within the next month ish since i cant find a ss within my range :frown: (color and stick)

Last edited:
Terminator :pimp:
I was talking to the homies earlier before we sparked to let me know if they see a termi for sale and 3/5 told me to just ls swap my fox the other told me to coyote swap it and my last homie told me to stop buying cars :lol:

Ur nalgas are buns
517894F3-70EC-408F-BE3F-E8A26BFC6748.gif

Full bolt ons? The question is how long will the motor hold up with the boost levels :nerd:
Stock air box, just inter cooler and downpipe with an aggressive track tune. He’s got a street tune though. Honestly I’d be surprised that the motor blows before the turbo does :lol:

Stock air box, just inter cooler and downpipe with an aggressive track tune. He’s got a street tune though. Honestly I’d be surprised that the motor blows before the turbo does :lol:
Yeah I’d expect the turbo to go out first. Then he can upgrade
Speaking of turbos they’re working on a bigger turbo kit for the Si. Should make some good power. I’m pretty surprised at how much they were even able to squeeze out of the stock one tbh

Yeah I’d expect the turbo to go out first. Then he can upgrade
Speaking of turbos they’re working on a bigger turbo kit for the Si. Should make some good power. I’m pretty surprised at how much they were even able to squeeze out of the stock one tbh
I honestly still can’t believe they make the 1.5 with the car. And I saw a 2.0T Accord at my job which I think should’ve been crossed with the Si for power.

I honestly still can’t believe they make the 1.5 with the car. And I saw a 2.0T Accord at my job which I think should’ve been crossed with the Si for power.
Yeah but it would’ve cut into the type r sales so I see why they went with the 1.5 it definitely would’ve been a lot better though. I get 40 mpg though so I’m not complaining. Besides I bought this car mostly to daily drive and I plan on keeping it until the wheels fall off. This’ll be my daily when I get da Shelby :pimp:

Yeah but it would’ve cut into the type r sales so I see why they went with the 1.5 it definitely would’ve been a lot better though. I get 40 mpg though so I’m not complaining. Besides I bought this car mostly to daily drive and I plan on keeping it until the wheels fall off. This’ll be my daily when I get da Shelby :pimp:

tbh don't see anything that would cut into type r sales.

its a car targeted toward a pretty specific demographic.

i think folks that shop it aren't looking at other hondas but things like the golf r, sti, focus rs, etc ...

Test drove a hellcat challenger and that thing was INSANE! Also test drove the 392 charger and the regular Daytona. All fantastic except for the interiors are pure garbage!

The 392 was calling my name especially with that exhaust note but I couldn’t get over the interior. A 50k+ Car should have a better cabin.

I’m spoiled with my current car so interiors are a new appeal to me. Before i honestly didn’t care but now I do :lol:

where are we spending our money vs the Germans. Are there no cows left for us. It's like we're ****ing allergic to leather and obsessed with hard creaky plastics. Makes no sense especially considering how cheap everything is for us

tbh don't see anything that would cut into type r sales.

its a car targeted toward a pretty specific demographic.

i think folks that shop it aren't looking at other hondas but things like the golf r, sti, focus rs, etc ...
IMO it seems like the majority of people that buy them are into hondas already. At least in the forums it seems that way. It’s kind of a nostalgia thing since the type r hasn’t been offered in the US until now it’s kind of a big deal to the Honda guys

IMO it seems like the majority of people that buy them are into hondas already. At least in the forums it seems that way. It’s kind of a nostalgia thing since the type r hasn’t been offered in the US until now it’s kind of a big deal to the Honda guys

yeah. a lot of people hate how it looks but I honestly love it.

i feel like in that category the golf r and type r are on both ends of the spectrum in terms of looks.

golf R looks simple, kinda "sleeperish" whereas the type r looks like a full on race car.

Test drove a hellcat challenger and that thing was INSANE! Also test drove the 392 charger and the regular Daytona. All fantastic except for the interiors are pure garbage!

The 392 was calling my name especially with that exhaust note but I couldn’t get over the interior. A 50k+ Car should have a better cabin.

All the money is in the powertrain.

Damn near 500 horses for 40K and over 700 for 60ish, they gotta scrimp somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom