\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

This man hungry asf:lol:
This happened yesterday :lol:

This 90’s Sentra like went ham on his exhaust as he passes me (I’m heading home so I’m usually just chill cause i wanna get home) and i catch him at the light. Puerto Rican dude says “we racing or what” like immediately. I asked him how much power it had and he goes that’s not your problem :rofl: so i get behind him and he signals for me to get into the other lane. I give him the benefit of the doubt and to mess around spin mad hard and loud so he can prepare for the gapperoni with cheese I’m about to deliver. Then it clears up and I put zip codes on him lmao At the light he’s like “go to Orlando, i got something for you” and he says he’s got an 8 second hatch with 500 whp. Apparently he hasn’t gotten beaten in a while. The whole situation was hilarious lol

45F47294-2C0B-4903-B39D-AD1CF330CA84.jpeg

RANT. Bruh is anyone else tired of seeing Chargers and Challengers EVERY ******* WHERE?!? They have become the new civic, you dont even see them as much anymore. In the DMV its damn near uniform for a youngin with a little money to get one, creativity and being different is a thing of the past... smh. END RANT.

RANT. Bruh is anyone else tired of seeing Chargers and Challengers EVERY ******* WHERE?!? They have become the new civic, you dont even see them as much anymore. In the DMV its damn near uniform for a youngin with a little money to get one, creativity and being different is a thing of the past... smh. END RANT.
I’ve always seen them everywhere nothing new.

Reactions: 17

You don't get tired of seeing 3 series, camrys, and accords ?

I see the v6

they hate us
cause they aint us
DA HEMI BOYS!!! :pimp:

I’ve always seen them everywhere nothing new.
Sure it's nothing new, but I'd like to see more customized ones... 99.999% are stock.
You don't get tired of seeing 3 series, camrys, and accords ?
Of course I'm tired of those, but I dont see that many nice m3's and 335's around my area. None of those make their presence known more than Chargers and Challengers.
I see the v6
True those are the ones I see going 100+ on 95 lol
they hate us
cause they aint us
DA HEMI BOYS!!! :pimp:
That's all good, but if you're 100% stock it's just annoying to hear you race by me.

Back
Top Bottom