\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

RANT. Bruh is anyone else tired of seeing Chargers and Challengers EVERY ******* WHERE?!? They have become the new civic, you dont even see them as much anymore. In the DMV its damn near uniform for a youngin with a little money to get one, creativity and being different is a thing of the past... smh. END RANT.
The one's you're seeing are most likely the V6. See alot of those here in NYC as well but Scat/Scat Shaker & Hellcat's are far and few. And if the street's are soo heavily populated by Charger's/Challenger's then hey you know what? Dodge is doing a great job at producing excellent, reliable and swag filled machine's :smile:

also where u work
cause the company i work for
we get additional discounts along with rebates
ur job may give u one
we get em for chevy and ford dealerships too

Sure it's nothing new, but I'd like to see more customized ones... 99.999% are stock.

Of course I'm tired of those, but I dont see that many nice m3's and 335's around my area. None of those make their presence known more than Chargers and Challengers.

True those are the ones I see going 100+ on 95 lol

That's all good, but if you're 100% stock it's just annoying to hear you race by me.
Lol and exactly why is it annoying if you're 100% stock? Plenty of stock car's come with really good sounding exhaust straight outta the factory. And the Scat Pack's and Hellcat's have the active valve exhaust which alot of people mistake for b3ing aftermarket. Even without a mid-muffler delete, that exhaust is top tier. I may sound a little bias as I myself have Shaker Scat Pack Challenger but str8 fact's

Yeah, I remember you mentioned that in the summer. What's the update on it? What went wrong with it?
exhasut valves aint opening all the way
thats all
every now and then the cel will go off and i can tell they open
but then light will come back on like a day later
and can tell theyre not opening all the way

exhasut valves aint opening all the way
thats all
every now and then the cel will go off and i can tell they open
but then light will come back on like a day later
and can tell theyre not opening all the way
Ah man, that suck's. If memory serve's me right, didn't you have the dealer look at it? I wonder what's causing that to happen, never heard of it happening before. I wonder if it's something as simple as the mechanism that control's the opening/closing of the valve that went bad.

Ah man, that suck's. If memory serve's me right, didn't you have the dealer look at it? I wonder what's causing that to happen, never heard of it happening before. I wonder if it's something as simple as the mechanism that control's the opening/closing of the valve that went bad.
they replaced that mechanism that controls it already
the actuator
worked for a few days then
light would come back on
they wanted me to replace the whole exhaust
which leads me to believe they dont know why
and was just like lets replace the whole thing
and i didnt wanna cash out the 2.5k
just to replace the exhaust
so whatever doesnt effect anything on the car
performance wise or mechanically
its just the exhaust so...........

Lol and exactly why is it annoying if you're 100% stock? Plenty of stock car's come with really good sounding exhaust straight outta the factory. And the Scat Pack's and Hellcat's have the active valve exhaust which alot of people mistake for b3ing aftermarket. Even without a mid-muffler delete, that exhaust is top tier. I may sound a little bias as I myself have Shaker Scat Pack Challenger but str8 fact's
As good as those top tier joints sound stock, its still annoying because you sound exactly the same as the next man. I love the sound of different exhaust set ups. How boring would Charger/Challenger meet ups be if everyone's car sounded and looked the same? What would be the point?

they replaced that mechanism that controls it already
the actuator
worked for a few days then
light would come back on
they wanted me to replace the whole exhaust
which leads me to believe they dont know why
and was just like lets replace the whole thing
and i didnt wanna cash out the 2.5k
just to replace the exhaust
so whatever doesnt effect anything on the car
performance wise or mechanically
its just the exhaust so...........
That's interesting even with a new actuator the problem continue's. Of-course they want you to replace the entire exhaust to maximize profit's...we don't call em stealership's for nothin lol. Do you have any reputable aftermarket tuner sorta shop's around in your area? Maybe get their opinion and take it from there. This would bug the heck outta me man if it happened on my car, I would legit lose sleep lol. I hear ya on not wanting to spend the 2.5k Hopefully this won't lead to any further complication's down the road. When you get the Hellkitty...this will be traded-in or you goin keep it?

As good as those top tier joints sound stock, its still annoying because you sound exactly the same as the next man. I love the sound of different exhaust set ups. How boring would Charger/Challenger meet ups be if everyone's car sounded and looked the same? What would be the point?
Yeah I get what you mean. Too much of the same stuff all around.

That's interesting even with a new actuator the problem continue's. Of-course they want you to replace the entire exhaust to maximize profit's...we don't call em stealership's for nothin lol. Do you have any reputable aftermarket tuner sorta shop's around in your area? Maybe get their opinion and take it from there. This would bug the heck outta me man if it happened on my car, I would legit lose sleep lol. I hear ya on not wanting to spend the 2.5k Hopefully this won't lead to any further complication's down the road. When you get the Hellkitty...this will be traded-in or you goin keep it?
keeping it i aint letting her go
thats my baby
and a bunch of spots are cool out here
but dont wanna spend the money
i could just get em chopped and problem solved though

RANT. Bruh is anyone else tired of seeing Chargers and Challengers EVERY ******* WHERE?!? They have become the new civic, you dont even see them as much anymore. In the DMV its damn near uniform for a youngin with a little money to get one, creativity and being different is a thing of the past... smh. END RANT.

blame da other automakers for making good cheap rear wheel drive performance sedans.

dawg its been like this for a while now

you cant even tell if they rentals, undercovers, or someones actual legitimate whip

so run of the mill, so standard

If u tired of seeing em imagine how we feel in Detroit. It’s annoying as hell cuz they like to rev the motors and do all type of unnecessary ****.

upload_2018-9-30_19-58-24.jpeg

Soon.

Back
Top Bottom