\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

yea normal 245s on Challengers are no good esp being all seasons

widebody with 305s should be standard across the range

speaking of which cant wait to get my 285 summer tires squared

@Chopper
nice engine kit

Yall boys sawft, i drive with my traction control completely off all the time. But then again, my car only has like 220hp, :lol:

I can’t even chirp my tires. Either the car doesn’t have enough power or those $40 tires i bought for it are extra sticky. :pimp:

20181214_153448.jpg
20181214_153507.jpg

Finally got the 4 rings

Thinking about getting a turbo system that'll push the Dart to 300hp. That along with a lip, skirt, and diffuser will run close to 6K without labor. I don't buy myself jack **** anymore and I want to do something cool for myself for once

No doubt it will be a fun car, but that's hella money for 100hp.

Your right. My boy was telling me I should use that as a down payment on the 2016 4 series gran coupe that I really want (he's bias since he just copped a 335i). Idk but I just love my Dart, the mods will make me love it even more too.

What are you looking for in terms of size? SUV/sedan? How would you use the car (mainly to from work, secondary car, long trips)? What kind of features are you looking for?
I would mostly use it drive to work, also to the beach / mountains. I don't foresee many long road trips. I was looking at the Tiguan as I like the updated style but all reviews are ****ting on it.

Looking to cop an SUV. I want a nice, comfortable interior with seats and a headrest that I can be comfortable in. It's just me at the moment but plan on getting a dog in the next several months.

Last edited:
Better off selling the dart and getting something with more power. Use the 6k to upgrade cars especially since I don’t think a dart was made to handle power like that

I would mostly use it drive to work, also to the beach / mountains. I don't foresee many long road trips. I was looking at the Tiguan as I like the updated style but all reviews are ****ting on it.

Looking to cop an SUV. I want a nice, comfortable interior with seats and a headrest that I can be comfortable in. It's just me at the moment but plan on getting a dog in the next several months.

You only looking at VW? Budget?

Agreed. Kingfoam I think I remember dudes advising you to get something with more power when you were initially looking for a car but you said you weren't ready for it. That feeling wears off quick, huh? :lol:
:lol: I remember this too! That’s how I felt when I got my 2008 GT I got the 4.6 with 300 hp cause I wanted to get used to the power first then eventually upgrade to the 5.0
Yes the feeling wears off fast but at least I still had a fun car to drive

Back
Top Bottom