\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

:rofl:
Same
Almost ran into oncoming traffic
hit a guard rail and ran into a Ditch turning the traction control off on the scat
All In one swoop
And all I did was turn left at a stop light
And it wasn’t even all the way off
It was 50% off
After that
Never again
Even in sport mode I have it changed to normal traction :lol:
Damn, that's a scary situation. We live & we learn lol. Any damage to the Scat? You mentioned hittin a guardrail. That's alot of hemi action in one swoop haha. Me too bro, normal traction @ ALL TIMES lol

Can Challengers even turn?
Mine def can. Added the rear strut tower bar as well as front brace's last year and even in it's stock form it'll surprise ya. Don't sleep on a big girl's ability to be nimble :D. The bar & brace def reduce body flex & add's stiffness to the handling of the vehicle. By no mean's am I sayin that the car is a canyon carver cause it's not but I like to think of it as a gorilla that know's ballet
20181213_204429.jpg
20180919_130114.jpg

If yall gonna be wildin you gotta upgrade ya wheels and tires.

If you keeping the stock wheels at run 275 on a 392.

I run 10.5 wheels in the back with 315s so I ain't got them no traction control problems

Mine def can. Added the rear strut tower bar as well as front brace's last year and even in it's stock form it'll surprise ya. Don't sleep on a big girl's ability to be nimble :D. The bar & brace def reduce body flex & add's stiffness to the handling of the vehicle. By no mean's am I sayin that the car is a canyon carver cause it's not but I like to think of it as a gorilla that know's ballet
20181213_204429.jpg
20180919_130114.jpg
5.7???

I run 10.5 wheels in the back with 315s so I ain't got them no traction control problems
You absolutely right man & I'm itchin to throw on some 315s like you but I don't want to do it right now A. It's a summer only car B. Once my warranty is up Imma build the engine & at that time throw on the proper rubber...just patiently waitin. You got some massive rubber there, plz do post a pic or 2

That VW held his own impressive. Also is that the Tampa St.Pete bridge?
Yessir. What's funnier is that before the race took place, the Charger was asking people for runs and he said his GTI was a waste of time :lol: But it took place in Gandy, Mexico :smile:

I stay in track mode with basically zero traction/stability control...got sketchy a few times, but I'm good as long as I don't go past half throttle lol. I mainly use it for the throttle response cause it makes it easily to blip and downshift.

ur challenger is one of da most value retained vehicles out :lol:

Idk what yall talking bout, whip i copped is less than 2.5 years old and msrp was 50k. I got it for a little more than 15k off.

Idk if thats alot or a little depreciation but its a nice chunk of coin i saved.

20181213_204429.jpg
20180919_130114.jpg

Brahhhh thats exactly what i want on my shaker.

Are the front ones easy to install? U got mopar strut bars in front and rear?
Did u do the rear install yourself?

Fam i need a pic of then meats!!

You absolutely right man & I'm itchin to throw on some 315s like you but I don't want to do it right now A. It's a summer only car B. Once my warranty is up Imma build the engine & at that time throw on the proper rubber...just patiently waitin. You got some massive rubber there, plz do post a pic or 2

I drive mine everyday 45000k in 3 years

Best pic I got

MakeNTGreatAgain MakeNTGreatAgain which car did you get?

Attachments

• 20180420_122004.jpg
    20180420_122004.jpg
    284.4 KB · Views: 48

I'm not too much of a handyman, I wish I knew how to do it myself lol. I bought the hardware from ebay(wayy cheaper than dealership) & had it installed from the dealership. I asked around during the install and all the tech's said the front one's are way easier to install then the rear. There's a very detailed video or 2 on youtube demonstratin the install. And yes, front & rear are both Mopar OEM. The front ones are "braces"...only because a "bar" design wouldn't fit over the Shaker on shaker equipped vehicle's so instead they designed em as a brace. I highly recommend you get 'em, they tighten this bad boy up and you could feel it in the steering wheel as well, sport setting which gives it the heaviest steering feel +2 notche's heavier on top of that

I drive mine everyday 45000k in 3 years

Best pic I got

MakeNTGreatAgain MakeNTGreatAgain which car did you get?

I got a scatpack shaker.

I'm not too much of a handyman, I wish I knew how to do it myself lol. I bought the hardware from ebay(wayy cheaper than dealership) & had it installed from the dealership. I asked around during the install and all the tech's said the front one's are way easier to install then the rear. There's a very detailed video or 2 on youtube demonstratin the install. And yes, front & rear are both Mopar OEM. The front ones are "braces"...only because a "bar" design wouldn't fit over the Shaker on shaker equipped vehicle's so instead they designed em as a brace. I highly recommend you get 'em, they tighten this bad boy up and you could feel it in the steering wheel as well, sport setting which gives it the heaviest steering feel +2 notche's heavier on top of that
https://www.speedlogixstore.com/product-p/sx-306-5011.htm

I found these for the shaker, undecided if i should get this or the brace u got

I have 305 drag radials on the rear on a 10.5 inch rim. To my knowledge a 315-35-20 DR is not made. No traction probs at all and put on a P4D rear diff brace to reduce the wheel hop when launching, as we know wheel hop eventually causes damage bc from that stress constantly (at the track) something is going to let loose.

Have that and the DSS 1 piece DS.

Back
Top Bottom