\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Dumb question but is this only California residents or anyone driving in the state of California? I would love to move back to Cali but not with tickets like that looming?

It applies to anybody driving in California. Its ultimately up to the cop, and most cases out of state cars aren't given tickets. If you're doing something stupid they'll definitely tack that on though.

It applies to anybody driving in California. Its ultimately up to the cop, and most cases out of state cars aren't given tickets. If you're doing something stupid they'll definitely tack that on though.
Sigh just great, reminds of a crazy speeding tickets VA was giving out a few years back. The tickets were like a few hundred thousand and it was only for non VA drivers. Eventually it was kicked back and they stopped giving out such crazy fines.

Really the new X5 has been changed, wife has wanted one for YEARS. However every mechanic that I know and trust said don't get it, to much of a headache.

Peeped the new X5 the other day. Joint is fire. The oversized kidney grills and new tail lights make it.

4e93ik569i921.jpg

:rofl: :rofl:

bmw-x7-m-rendering-by-x-tomi-design.jpg

:lol: :smh:

I just saw a clip of the cop that pulled over a girl and basically said that her car fit the description...I agree that z deserved it tho.

I just downloaded a decibel meter app to get a rough idea and my car idles at around 85db...

GLAD I DONT LIVE IN CALI. MY CAR WOULD BE TICKETED IMMEDIATELY. LET MY WIFE DRIVE IT ONCE SO I COULD HEAR IT FROM THE OUTSIDE AND EVEN I THINK I SHOULD BE TICKETED :lol:. SOUNDS GOOD THOUGH LOL.

Back
Top Bottom