\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by DaulDierce

It wont stay clean?? or it wont look clean??

smh.. watch how u word it.

Spoiler [+]
i gotta stick up for myself. or u gonna keep picking on me.

Terrelle-Owens-Crying.gif

I didn't mean that it "won't stay looking clean" because it literally gets dirty. Not to mention that black cars does get more noticeably dirtier than other cars but it does get dirty especially being in SoCal and all the pollution and wind. 
And I picked on you? We were having discussion and I disagreed with you about the XF looking like a Buick and you threw a tantrum all of a sudden. And that is picking at you? Grow up.

Spoiler [+]

I didn't mean that it "won't stay looking clean" because it literally gets dirty. Not to mention that black cars does get more noticeably dirtier than other cars but it does get dirty especially being in SoCal and all the pollution and wind. 
And I picked on you? We were having discussion and I disagreed with you about the XF looking like a Buick and you threw a tantrum all of a sudden. And that is picking at you? Grow up.

Spoiler [+]

pics of the IS?

Originally Posted by RFX45

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

pics of the IS?

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

Originally Posted by INS

^lmfao have you gotten your plates yet?

Nope. Even when I receive them I'll probably run the fronts w/o them anyways. Plates ruins the front of this car, I've seen some mounted that covers the lower part of the kidney because the intercooler is in the bottom and mounting lower kind of hinders some air from getting through. Worst comes to worst, I'll get a tow hitch plate mount so I wouldn't have to drill holes through the bumper.
http://www.autoloc.com/ca...it-with-One-Touch-Switch
i would get one of these just to mess with people
To be honest, I have considered that, it will add to the transformers effect when the roof folds open and close. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by INS

Nope. Even when I receive them I'll probably run the fronts w/o them anyways. Plates ruins the front of this car, I've seen some mounted that covers the lower part of the kidney because the intercooler is in the bottom and mounting lower kind of hinders some air from getting through. Worst comes to worst, I'll get a tow hitch plate mount so I wouldn't have to drill holes through the bumper.
To be honest, I have considered that, it will add to the transformers effect when the roof folds open and close. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by INS

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by INS

Originally Posted by INS

Originally Posted by INS

Not gonna be stock for long... gonna start modding it this year. This pic was posted at the beginning of the thread on my olod username.

future mods i plan to do:
BCR Coils
F Sport grill
Molded Wald Rear Spoiler
Roof Spoiler
toms rear lip spoiler
6k fogs
idk which rims or front lip or side skirts im gonna put yet.

But hopefully i can get this done soon.

Not gonna be stock for long... gonna start modding it this year. This pic was posted at the beginning of the thread on my olod username.

BCR Coils
F Sport grill
Molded Wald Rear Spoiler
Roof Spoiler
toms rear lip spoiler
6k fogs

BCR Coils
F Sport grill
Molded Wald Rear Spoiler
Roof Spoiler
toms rear lip spoiler
6k fogs

Originally Posted by INS

whats the color on that BMW? *!#% is
pimp.gif
sick.gif

also i cringe every time i hear it clink against the car
laugh.gif
doesnt it leave dings/scratches ?

Originally Posted by INS

pimp.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by INS

pimp.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif

BCR Coils
F Sport grill
Molded Wald Rear Spoiler
Roof Spoiler
toms rear lip spoiler
6k fogs

I recommend adding the GFX front lip too, price is usually very cheap. Makes a ton of difference, here's a pic of the front end of my IS. I also painted the chrome grill surround to black. 
1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom