\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

What he get instead ?
So this guy just traded in a 2017 5.0 GT.
22k in mods.
About 805WHP
Its dumb fast
20190218_112959.jpg

I can post more pics tomorrow.
He traded it in for an STI..hes gonna do a bunch of stuff to it too.

Car isnt practical and is horrible on anything other than a dry smooth road.

He said all his friends were getting STIs so he wanted one. Dude has like 6 cars so the money is whatever to him

I can post more pics tomorrow.
He traded it in for an STI..hes gonna do a bunch of stuff to it too.

Car isnt practical and is horrible on anything other than a dry smooth road.

He said all his friends were getting STIs so he wanted one. Dude has like 6 cars so the money is whatever to him
#rumblegang

Gonna cost him more to make half the power he had lol. Might enjoy more tho.

That’s crazy my coworker just told me about his first car when he was young. He had a 67 Buick wildcat
Joints are beautiful big bodies. Same with the Electra 225's and earlier Rivera's

Edit. And the 65 - 66's look better imo

Is it just me or is cargurus' pricing higher than market value for most cars
When I was looking last week they seemed to be on par with all the other sites. Some of the same car were listed on other sites at the same price. What I like about Cargurus tho is they usually tell you if it's above or below market value.

The Japanese companies have been disappointing to put it frankly:

Toyota/Lexus- No M3/C63s competitor. They had the glorious IS F which was a great vehicle and refused to make one for the 3rd gen IS for some odd reason. The sales were low for the first one but at least it was an awesome car. Then they decide to come out with the RC F which is just a disappointing vehicle in every which way and the sales are terrible. I truly believe they missed out on a great chance to tap into the M3/C63 crowd, especially since the 3rd gen IS sold well. Also, they should get back in the lab and work with Yamaha once again. At least they have the GS-F which is a great car, I just don't like the design. The M5/E63 are better looking and better performance.

Nissan/Infiniti - Just disappointing overall. I think they just lost their enthusiasm to make great cars. I don't understand the redundancy in the Altima and the Maxima. Pretty much the same exact cars. If I had it my way, I would leave the Altima as it is and push it against the camry/accord market. The Maxima should be their Dodge Charger competitor. It should have their 5.0 V8 that is in the Titan with 400-450 HP and rear wheeled with a VF transmission and a manual version, they should also make it lighter. Instead they put that terrible CVT transmission and made it front wheel. The Maxima should't be a baby mama car, it should be their flagship 4 door sports car. The 8th gen is also an over designed, bloated and ugly mess. The 7th gen was a much better looking car. Nissan also refuses to make a 370Z successor. Would it hurt to grow some balls and make it already?

Infiniti forgot the great things that brought them back to prominence in 2004-2005, the G35/350Z. That awesome exhaust note is in none of their cars now. The Germans are embarrassing them. At this point KIA is producing better cars.

At least Subaru still has balls to make their cars sound great and produce manuals even if I am not a fan of their designs. Love that boxer rumble. You know a Subie is coming without seeing the car.

Last edited:
The Japanese companies have been disappointing to put it frankly:

Toyota/Lexus- No M3/C63s competitor. They had the glorious IS F which was a great vehicle and refused to make one for the 3rd gen IS for some odd reason. The sales were low for the first one but at least it was an awesome car. Then they decide to come out with the RC F which is just a disappointing vehicle in every which way and the sales are terrible. I truly believe they missed out on a great chance to tap into the M3/C63 crowd, especially since the 3rd gen IS sold well. Also, they should get back in the lab and work with Yamaha once again. At least they have the GS-F which is a great car, I just don't like the design. The M5/E63 are better looking and better performance.

Nissan/Infiniti - Just disappointing overall. I think they just lost their enthusiasm to make great cars. I don't understand the redundancy in the Altima and the Maxima. Pretty much the same exact cars. If I had it my way, I would leave the Altima as it is and push it against the camry/accord market. The Maxima should be their Dodge Charger competitor. It should have their 5.0 V8 that is in the Titan with 400-450 HP and rear wheeled with a VF transmission and a manual version, they should also make it lighter. Instead they put that terrible CVT transmission and made it front wheel. The Maxima should't be a baby mama car, it should be their flagship 4 door sports car. The 8th gen is also an over designed, bloated and ugly mess. The 7th gen was a much better looking car. Nissan also refuses to make a 370Z successor. Would it hurt to grow some balls and make it already?

Infiniti forgot the great things that brought them back to prominence in 2004-2005, the G35/350Z. That awesome exhaust note is in none of their cars now. The Germans are embarrassing them. At this point KIA is producing better cars.

At least Subaru still has balls to make their cars sound great and produce manuals even if I am not a fan of their designs. Love that boxer rumble. You know a Subie is coming without seeing the car.

Then you got Mitsubishi who used to be dope making trash cross overs for uber drivers.

Back
Top Bottom