\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I’ve had my Hyundai Santa Fe for 3 years now and just did its longest road trip for a family vacation. 450 miles each way, 5 up with luggage and I got 45.5mpg. I think that’s pretty good for a SUV - and I had my winter tires on which I’m suspicious are slightly less efficient - plus I got stuck in roadworks about halfway back which cost me a bit. I think I could get 47mpg with a little luck and a few tricks.

1DDEE6B1-878B-4EF1-B0E3-AC03D2F11FAF.jpeg

The new ones are more efficient too - hoping to get a newer one in about 6 months.

https://www.jdpower.com/business/press-releases/2019-us-vehicle-dependability-studyvds

JD's latest reliability study is out. Toyota and Lexus continue to dominate as expected. Porsche sitting at #2 spot. Dodge and Ram continues to be one of the worst brands in reliability. Germans making improvements to their reliability.

I have a Tacoma and I'm on Tacomaworld. it's crazy how many people trade in their Ram for a Toyota truck because of the consistent issues they have with their Ram truck.

It's also crazy how many people on tacomaworld complain about the Tacoma.

forgot if I posted in here but I was told a few weeks ago that you can no longer place orders for scats or anything with the 6.4

that 7 liter rumor might be coming??

Subie was cooked, and insurance gave me way more than I expected for it. Just picked up this deuce for slightly over MSRP.

IMG_8776.JPG

Dude across the street has a dark blue one and they're really growing on me tbh...I drive way too much to daily that tho

Back
Top Bottom