\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I understand your point. It's not the fastest car with the most HP. I am telling you there is more to this car than just that fact. Just like a Porsche Gt3 RS only has 520 hp but I would rather have the Porsche than a hellcat with 717.

Yes, it's a Lexus...that's actually a positive thing. It's probably more reliable than any Italian from the same time period.

It would have have been cheap to get one for $375k, they have only appreciated since 2012. Most are worth over $500K right now. There is a reason why.

Preach!

Rav4 for Crossover.

Wife has a 2013 we bought new. Oil changes, tires,new battery last year and brake pads is the only maintenance it has required. 80K miles stress free, planning on getting 70K more miles out of it the least.
Coming from a toyota now. Although reliable, their interiors look cheap. Leaning more towards the CX-5 because it looks upscale and I like the kodo design language

White will be just as hard. Silver is the way to go
I wouldn’t say just as hard. Unless it rains all the time where you live. Having a black car means you get one day MAX of having a clean car. After that it’s dust city

Still looks like a mustang

DAMN that intro I kept expecting Xzibit to come on.

tempted to sell my 6 week old s5 for an rs5. it was nearly an even swap for my raptor at the time. i was thinking logical. now my brain is tempting me to make a rational decision lol
Oh so your one of those guys, just never happy with a car. I hope you are leasing, reminds me of a coworker met him he had an S5, traded that in for an RS5, traded that in for a S6, traded that in Tundra, then trade that in for an Audi TT. I want to say all that within a 3/4 year span. Recently traded his wife's Volkswagon truck for the Jeep Trailhawk.

I would think you loose so much trading cars so quickly.

Anyone have experience with owning a vinyl wrapped vehicle?

Looking to purchase a 335is and found a great deal but the vehicle is black. >D

I am planning on wrapping it in satin pearl white and would like to know how it would hold up during the NYC winters.

attachment.php

I am planning on wrapping it in satin pearl white and would like to know how it would hold up during the NYC winters.

attachment.php
I thought wraps had advanced far enough that they were pretty reliable? I remember back in 2012 thinking they were so cool but scared to do it. I wish you the best in the car and the wrap.

attachment.php

The wrap is supposed to protect your car. It’ll hold up just fine.

ordered a rear roof spoiler. Will post updated pics once it's on. anyone know the best double sided tape to stick it on?

Back
Top Bottom