\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Screenshot_2019-03-11-13-43-08.png
Screenshot_2019-03-11-13-42-48.png

Prepare to see nothing but circle jerking in any posts comment section with this car.

Last edited:
The LC has a nice interior but I’m not a fan of the outside.

Mercedes has the best interiors right night now. The s class and e class interiors are crispy

I don't know if it is up to the owner but can't you take the car to get inspected before buying the car? I had a guy offer to have the car inspected before I bought it, but I didn't care. I just bought it then and there and would accept the cost/headache.
Yep! I always go take a look at the vehicle and take it for a test drive. If everything seems good, then I set up an appointment for an inspection, either at the dealership or a mechanic I know well. The pickier the mechanic is, the better. Not only does an inspection allow you to know everything that's wrong on a vehicle, but if the issues aren't major and you still want to buy it, it makes it way easier to negotiate price too if there are things the vehicle needs fixed.

Have you heard of Mercedes?
They like to over complicate things.
Prepare to see nothing but circle jerking in any posts comment section with this car.
Glad this is done, now I don't have to wait for the BS to show up later. Yeah car is basically a joke, the only one's laughing are Toyota and BMW. We got them to buy a car that is only marginally more powerful after all these years. I will be happy when something comes to blow the doors off it.
Just saw a C300 rebadged as an S550.

I don't know why people do this. The only people that are going to notice are the people that will know it's rebadged.

Makes no sense.
Sigh as bad as the people who remove badges from their car, yet you know it isn't the top tier model.

Sigh as bad as the people who remove badges from their car, yet you know it isn't the top tier model.
Do you mean like debadging a car? If so I see nothing wrong with it as long as it’s not replaced with a badge from something it’s not. I like debadged cars I might take mine off but still debating

They’re going for around 50k used. With around 20k down and a solid rate/loan, I can see around 510-570 being a monthly payment. Way more than my limit of 400 for a car but it’s definitely doable. Insurance wouldn’t be bad either. This is long term ahead.

U can get a 25k mile m3 or m4 for $40k now

My transmission just went out and I'm currently stranded on the side of the road.

Sucks but God was watching out over me cuz I just switched my insurance last month to state farm and they gave me a lower rate than gieco and they threw in roadside insurance so I'm getting a free tow. Luckily this happened locally like 5 miles from my house. I was just in Jersey over 60 miles away.

I'm now in the market for a crossover. Not looking to go past 20K. What would y'all recomend? Been looking at the 2017 and up mazda CX-5

:lol: LFA>>GTR and NSX tho
WHOA LFA. I think you are SERIOUSLY mistaken, the car was overpriced and very underpowered, with terrible styling. It looked very heavy also.
U can get a 25k mile m3 or m4 for $40k now
DAMN Supra is brand new and already got it's legs cut out from under it by older BMW's. I can only hope you are exaggerating, but I doubt it. The tech isn't that old in an M4/M3 and extended warranty for piece of mind.
My transmission just went out and I'm currently stranded on the side of the road.

Sucks but God was watching out over me cuz I just switched my insurance last month to state farm and they gave me a lower rate than gieco and they threw in roadside insurance so I'm getting a free tow. Luckily this happened locally like 5 miles from my house. I was just in Jersey over 60 miles away.

I'm now in the market for a crossover. Not looking to go past 20K. What would y'all recomend? Been looking at the 2017 and up mazda CX-5
Smart move man and good looking out. I know back in the day cell phone companies use to have free roadside assistance, might want to check to see if yours does. I think it was Sprint that offered it back in the day. What is driving the crossover notion, you have kids or carry a lot of equipment?
In the market for a coupe.

Checking out that Lexus RC F next month.
Go for it like the look of it, new or used?

Back
Top Bottom