\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

God I hate Hondas
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Serious question- How do you guys drive with your car lowered? I lowered my car 2 weeks ago and now i dont want to drive it in fear of damaging the front. ( it looks sexy as can be though)

Avoid all speedbumps.
Memorize your routes so that you can avoid potholes. 

Avoid unknown parking lots where you may get stuck (ie only the entrance does not have bumps).

Drive with caution.

Not tryna thread jacc, but is there any way to recover paint from oxidation?

My hood is oxidized pretty bad, and the top of my trunk is starting to go. Ugly #!@+.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by LA Lakers 8

Not tryna thread jacc, but is there any way to recover paint from oxidation?

My hood is oxidized pretty bad, and the top of my trunk is starting to go. Ugly %%$%.
30t6p3b.gif

Saaaame here!!! I have a black car so it looks soo bad... Sucks... But yea I got the same problem, how do I fix it?

Front lip when it was in pristine condition:

IMAG0342.jpg

IMAG0347.jpg

IMAG0348.jpg

IMAG0346.jpg

Now(getting it repaired sooner or later):

IMAG0350.jpg

Originally Posted by odog24

accords are aiight but at the end of the day its still an accord. sometimes i drive the moms 12 accord sedan and that thing is pretty slow, sorry but no rwd and a 4 banger dont cut it for me.

but that does look like a good show car

What does this mean

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

accords are aiight but at the end of the day its still an accord. sometimes i drive the moms 12 accord sedan and that thing is pretty slow, sorry but no rwd and a 4 banger dont cut it for me.

What does this mean
it means its still slow and a car geared toward normal everyday people

the 6-6 accord stock is "still an accord" and would spank a stock camero

the i4 is not meant to be a sports car
roll.gif

dat 6-6 tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Meallen125

roll.gif

dat 6-6 tho
pimp.gif

it's Camaro.

and I doubt it. actually highly doubt it. stock vs stock. Even if its close or even, camaro is a much more fun car to drive. RWD>FWD. 

roll.gif

dat 6-6 tho
pimp.gif
honda accord coupe v6 - horsepower 271 torque 254
camaro v6 has 323 horsepower.

these are just basics statistics that shows u these cars are not in the same class. camaro will leave the accord in the dust whether its on a drag strip or a track

roll.gif

dat 6-6 tho
pimp.gif

these are just basics statistics that shows u these cars are not in the same class. camaro will leave the accord in the dust whether its on a drag strip or a track

Not really taking any sides but that is an unfair comparison. An Accord (V6 or not) is a family sedan while a Camaro is a "legitimate" muscle car. 

Originally Posted by RFX45

roll.gif

dat 6-6 tho
pimp.gif

Not really taking any sides but that is an unfair comparison. An Accord (V6 or not) is a family sedan while a Camaro is a "legitimate" muscle car. 
the numbers i compared were from the accord coupe which is not a family car. and the v6 camaro is not really a muscle car.
muscle cars have a v8 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

What does this mean
it means its still slow and a car geared toward normal everyday people
basically.

the numbers i compared were from the accord coupe which is not a family car. and the v6 camaro is not really a muscle car.
muscle cars have a v8 
grin.gif
That's why I put "legitimate" in quotation marks because in essence it is a muscle car minus the big engine but it still has enough power to drag it out and be faster than almost anything in it's price range. And no matter what you say, coupe or not, the Accord is a family car. You're the one saying it's "still an Accord" and now your saying it's a sports car just because it's a coupe? It is a GT car the most but really, it's a family car. 

muscle cars have a v8 
grin.gif
That's why I put "legitimate" in quotation marks because in essence it is a muscle car minus the big engine but it still has enough power to drag it out and be faster than almost anything in it's price range. And no matter what you say, coupe or not, the Accord is a family car. You're the one saying it's "still an Accord" and now your saying it's a sports car just because it's a coupe? It is a GT car the most but really, it's a family car. 
a family car doesnt have 2 doors.

muscle cars have a v8 
grin.gif

Who says? Where would you put the Accord if if it isn't a sports car or a family car? 
Even a definition of of muscle car (which has 2-doors) are defined as a "family style" car.

Not even sure why you're arguin, I wasn't disagreeing, the two cars are just from different classes.

Muscle car is a term used to refer to a variety of high-performance automobiles.[sup][1][/sup] The Merriam-Webster dictionary defines muscle cars as "any of a group of American-made 2-door sports coupes with powerful engines designed for high-performance driving." A large V8 engine is fitted in a 2-door, rear wheel drive, family-style mid-size or full-size car designed for four or more passengers. Sold at an affordable price, muscle cars are intended for mainly street use and occasional drag racing.

Who says? Where would you put the Accord if if it isn't a sports car or a family car? 
Even a definition of of muscle car (which has 2-doors) are defined as a "family style" car.

Not even sure why you're arguin, I wasn't disagreeing, the two cars are just from different classes.

Muscle car is a term used to refer to a variety of high-performance automobiles.[sup][1][/sup] The Merriam-Webster dictionary defines muscle cars as "any of a group of American-made 2-door sports coupes with powerful engines designed for high-performance driving." A large V8 engine is fitted in a 2-door, rear wheel drive, family-style mid-size or full-size car designed for four or more passengers. Sold at an affordable price, muscle cars are intended for mainly street use and occasional drag racing.
honestly i dont know where i would put the accord 
laugh.gif
. thanks for the reference tho i actually learned something 
smokin.gif

The Accord coupe should be classified as the "sports" car you get when you can't afford the G37 or 335i you really want. 
laugh.gif

I'd still mess with an Accord coupe though.
pimp.gif
I'll be happy with a black V6 coupe.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

The Accord coupe should be classified as the "sports" car you get when you can't afford the G37 or 335i you really want. 
laugh.gif

I'd still mess with an Accord coupe though.
pimp.gif
I'll be happy with a black V6 coupe.

Shouldn't be considered a sports anything...less debate, more pics

Back
Top Bottom