\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Which other manufacturer covers track use?

Would rather the car, advertised about as explicitly as possible for track use, be able to withstand track use than include a warranty that I'm gonna have to fight the dealer over. The headache of it all is really unappealing ... Among other things ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That other guy’s camaro looked nice af. I’d take a zl1 over any challenger
giphy.gif

Speaking of hemis and weak diffs. I went to Sunday funday and this guy in a packed challenger dropped his clutch at damn near redline and his diff instantly broke when my boy was trying to tandem with him :lol:. Had to push him out the pit and he had to call a tow truck lmao.

LRG_DSC04.jpg

Went to a winery the other day and took a glamour shot...I hate having a front plate smh.
Napa? I've been rocking 5% tints Front windshield 25% and no front liscense plate for almost 6 months no problems. Guess they dont care about a old SUV with Corvette emblems 8)

I drive by the chp office and where they get their donuts every day. I got pulled over for no plate then he asked me to roll up my windows when I had tint. Gonna get tint again just haven't had time.

J ****** run deep. Old man and me on the hunt for a TL rn. He's finally serious about helping me with a ride...

First one looks like his balls just dropped on the ground. LOL. Damn Dodge doing ya'll dirty man, setting you up for failure.
buying a car with plastic interior that's only real use is drag racing but you can't take it drag racing cause it'll break :rofl:

This is what y'all are clamoring over? Beyond me
Yeah don't think I will ever buy American.
LRG_DSC04.jpg

Went to a winery the other day and took a glamour shot...I hate having a front plate smh.
As do I, really thinking of registering cars in Florida and avoiding the headache.

Back
Top Bottom