\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Depends what car though. Some can handle more than 400 hp
FACTS!!!

Mustang-Crowd-Plow.gif

Went in for a Dodge Durango R/T... wanted to stick with American cars. I loved my charger... but while in there I had a flashback of the problem codes, horrible brakes, cheap plastic parts and I had to double back and do some research on Japanese models.

I pulled the trigger on a Acura MDX and I couldn’t be happier.

LOVE it. Some weird things about it, but LOVE it overall.

Not too many cats have a MDX in the city (besides Uber) and I got a off color (not black or grey) with the tech package.

Sorry MoPar, but I can’t chance it with y’all

Went in for a Dodge Durango R/T... wanted to stick with American cars. I loved my charger... but while in there I had a flashback of the problem codes, horrible brakes, cheap plastic parts and I had to double back and do some research on Japanese models.

I pulled the trigger on a Acura MDX and I couldn’t be happier.

LOVE it. Some weird things about it, but LOVE it overall.

Not too many cats have a MDX in the city (besides Uber) and I got a off color (not black or grey) with the tech package.

Sorry MoPar, but I can’t chance it with y’all

Acura SUVs (MDX/RDX) have been a staples in my burbs for like the past 5 years. My moms has had 2 MDXs and is driving an RDX currently.

The only knock I have against them is the dual screen infotainment system is not great.

We have a '16 MDX - which was an upgrade from a '13 RAV4 since we have two kids.

I actually like the dual screen set up - keep my NAV up and the other stuff on the other.

Need to take it in for these two recalls though.

We have a '16 MDX - which was an upgrade from a '13 RAV4 since we have two kids.

I actually like the dual screen set up - keep my NAV up and the other stuff on the other.

Need to take it in for these two recalls though.

It's just sooo sloooow

I must say I thought the old Camaro would of had more power than that, enough to make up for the late start.

I must say I thought the old Camaro would of had more power than that, enough to make up for the late start.

Looks like a 1970 Chevelle SS... has power but no traction. Not very fast, but think they are cause they burn skinny rubber kind of like da hemi.

Yeah tires on the Chevrolet didn’t look very wide. Also the driver seems to have just floored it to the max and didn’t stop until he was way behind. Dummy

hold up
thats a damn v6 camaro :lol:
yeah driver was just trash

I dont think a 49 yr old 7.4L can keep up with a new gen V6. Especially considering the weight of what its in.

Edit: and the rear's on the Chevelle arent skinny. Yall take another look.

I dont think a 49 yr old 7.4L can keep up with a new gen V6. Especially considering the weight of what its in.

Edit: and the rear's on the Chevelle arent skinny. Yall take another look.
a 50 year old 7.4L can easily make 400-500hp how can it not keep up with a 300hp whip?

Give me logic

carb vs efi
engine efficiency
transmission/rear diff
power to weight ratio
tires
whp vs crank hp

last and most important, the driver

lots of other variables

specs look good on paper, but means nothing if you cant put power down or able to handle it

Back
Top Bottom