\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yea it's mostly in the prep! Here's a close up I took the trim piece today.
20190505_122247.jpg
Always nice to have a good relationship with a shop. I don't really have one right now, but I'm also pretty tied up with school so probably won't be doing any more mods anytime soon.
Dope man! Came out great, you did a helluva job. Yeah def does help knowing a good shop to help us out. And I hear ya on the school, its all about priorities brother. Stay beastin :smile:

Nice. However house looks gorgeous can we get a pic of the house straight on. I am washed man admiring homes more than cars. Looks like Texas maybe 4000+ square foot house.
yanky yanky
I love the red and black hardware on those wheels.
Buddy of mine got the new Db11 V12. Tells me, the first week he had the car someone rolls their window down at a light and asks “is that the new genesis coupe?!”

That damn genesis logo lol.
Based off if they were serious or trolling I would take it back. Ego would be destroyed if they were just that clueless. If they were trolling then I wouldn't care.

Naw we goin back to the dealer ASAP. "Umm so you guys have Huricans here?"

That or I'd wrap it in something outlandish

My souls would just be too hurt for common folk to think I'm out here in the Hyundai (no flame if you have one it wasn't six figures hah)

Naw we goin back to the dealer ASAP. "Umm so you guys have Huricans here?"

That or I'd wrap it in something outlandish

My souls would just be too hurt for common folk to think I'm out here in the Hyundai (no flame if you have one it wasn't six figures hah)
Concur. I would get the car wrapped super crazy man, just would hurt my soul people would be mistaking a high 6 figure car for a Genesis. I like Hyundai and feel they came a long way, hell I LOVE the G90 and would buy one if I was in the market for a sedan. However I would hate to have my Aston confused for one, but no chance of being in that situation as things currently stand so oh well.

Nice. However house looks gorgeous can we get a pic of the house straight on. I am washed man admiring homes more than cars. Looks like Texas maybe 4000+ square foot house.
yanky yanky
I love the red and black hardware on those wheels.

Based off if they were serious or trolling I would take it back. Ego would be destroyed if they were just that clueless. If they were trolling then I wouldn't care.

Wow, I’m impressed man. Def TX, I live in the Dallas area. I actually don’t have a picture of the front of my house on my phone but I pulled one from Redfin.
1FCEEC5D-DD1E-4936-8D67-3309704A5DAC.jpeg

that DBS doe!

if someone said Genesis Coupe they had to be trolling

aint no mistaking an Aston Martin for anything Hyundai(Genesis)/Kia

My wife had a Chrysler 200 and her coworkers couldn’t believe she was driving a Tesla. It’s crazy how much people don’t know cars.

I seen a fully loaded 200 with some 19's the other day not even gonna front like it wasn't an attractive whip.

Interior-2019-RAM-1500-near-Chicago-1024x498.jpg
Why are aftermarket radios so terrible looking? I would think it would be more advanced by now design wise.
Idk I think mine is pretty slick and it's a damn RAM. Like to the point where alot of features are gunna be lost to the large part of the population.

I imagine the 19 S Class or LS460 is pretty damn advanced... that's the thing about all this tech you get to a point where the people that can afford it are so old they cant use it hah. The gap is closing with my generation starting to get money though.

Oh edit... jus saw you said AFTERMARKET.

Still kinda answered your question tho... who wants to replace all that... factory sound systems and infotainment centers have come lightyearsssss

Not the same as back in the day when every interior was bland and generic and generally lacked electronics periodm

Last edited:
naw 200s are kind of nice actually, they just dont have the following for reliability like Accord or Camry

average car buyer knows little about cars, they just know they need decent transportation.

aftermarket is slow to change up designs because of auto industry.

they have to wait and see what car companies are going to do next. exactly why install kits take so long develop, aftermarket is playing catch up to car companies.

like GM and this dumb *** Mos50 system or whatever. everything is tied into their info screen, everything!
PAC just now has a product to make it easier to add amps/dsps. the AmpPro AP4-GM 61 for $400

Back
Top Bottom