\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

What did you get?

I dont have the trust or patience to order wheels and wait that long while someone is holding my money. I waited until my Volks were in stock before I bought them.

My cousin though. He waited about 3 months for his set of Volks.

What wheels you ordering can you post them or keeping them under wraps until they are on.

Ahh man that is the easy part man, set it and forget it. LMAO. I don't know how long but I am buying some Rotiform and I am just assuming they are going to take about 2/3 months to get built. If less I will be happy.

Ordered a set of 2 piece Work wheels. I'll post them when I receive them and get them on my car in like August. Took me over a month to choose what I wanted. I don't mind waiting. I couldn't find a staggered setup that was already built.

Ordered a set of 2 piece Work wheels. I'll post them when I receive them and get them on my car in like August. Took me over a month to choose what I wanted. I don't mind waiting. I couldn't find a staggered setup that was already built.

What car are they going on?

So I drove into the shoerack in my garage and caused a pretty nasty dent on the front lip/splitter.. Luckily the bumper was unharmed.

I was quoted over 600 for a new one and the thing is made of plastic :stoneface:

I took the splitter to a bodyshop referred by my guy who did paintless dent repair on my old GTR and came out good as new for $150

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg
source.gif

So I drove into the shoerack in my garage and caused a pretty nasty dent on the front lip/splitter.. Luckily the bumper was unharmed.

I was quoted over 600 for a new one and the thing is made of plastic :stoneface:

I took the splitter to a bodyshop referred by my guy who did paintless dent repair on my old GTR and came out good as new for $150

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg
Too low for ur front sensors to pick it up?

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

My buddy has this. It's the type of fast you feel in your gut.

You all stock?

Joints caught my eye when i was a youngin
SA_640.jpg

spyker_c8_preliator.jpeg

have no idea what they up to now.. Just checked their site and it hasnt been updated since '17

Joint was a concept in '13

069059b7ef840f0c74a814ec9237b6ec.jpg

c8ffe9a587b126f152ed3d89a146b445.jpg

They come like they're pre 2018 TVR tbh...

Last edited:
R8 looks and sounds soooo good. Still partial to it's angry wedge brother but whew. It's close. Which is a compliment in my book

Back
Top Bottom