\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

When you decide to use the valet parking at the hotel, and while waiting for your car the valet that brings it, revs it right in front of you. Legit just stared at him until he realized I was the owner.
Did you proceed to throw him the hands?
giphy (1).gif

I got a question for u guys that lease. Dude hit my car and his insurance is paying half of what their adjuster claims damages are ($730) my lease is up in Feb and I kno I have a 500 dollar allowance for damages. Should i even fix the car or return it as is and use ththe insurance money for whatever extra honda might hit me for.

The damages were scratched up and dented fender and bumper

I got a question for u guys that lease. Dude hit my car and his insurance is paying half of what their adjuster claims damages are ($730) my lease is up in Feb and I kno I have a 500 dollar allowance for damages. Should i even fix the car or return it as is and use ththe insurance money for whatever extra honda might hit me for.

The damages were scratched up and dented fender and bumper
Why are they only paying half????

:rofl:
what he say
or what was he lookin like when he realized
i never use valet
At first I think he thought I was just a regular pedestrian just looking at it impressed cause i just kept looking at him. But then I said “Thats my car” as he held up the keys towards me & his face had a flushed complexion :lol: He just opened all the doors for my mother in law and wife to get in along with my door.

Valet Mode the car if always available
I have never ever had to use valet and I honestly don’t trust it at all, but where I’m at it’s either valet or hunt a parking spot for who knows how long/how far away. But unfortunately I cant. I mean the cars not even tuned completely, im still on 89 octane timing but still, i don’t even rev my car.

Did you proceed to throw him the hands?
giphy (1).gif
I felt like it and my wife knows how I get.

Posted in TAN but figured I’d post in here too

So my job shares a parking lot with another restaurant. Technically it’s not public parking but people do it all the time and it’s not a big deal at all. A couple weeks ago I was waiting to leave while another car was backing up trying to park. I’m waiting and I hear crunching noises and I realize he hit an employees car from the other business next door. He parked, I backed out and secretly :nerd: :nerd: got his license plate number. I wasn’t sure if I was gonna tell the guy (who’s car was hit) because I tend to just mind my own business and I don’t really know the guy, but I came back like 5 min later and the guy left, so it was definitely a hit and run. So I decide to do the right thing tell the guy because if I was in his shoes I’d want a witness to tell me. He’s appreciative that I told him blah blah. Both their insurances called me and I told what happened, I’m thinking damn maybe I should have minded my business, cause now I’m filling out paper work and ****, but whatever

Fast forward to the other day and I see the guy who’s car was hit and he gave me $200 :smokin:smokin

Guess it pays to snitch! :lol::lol::smokin

He has a 2018 Audi A7 btw

Not rly a rims type of guy but was wondering if it would make more sense to get rims v.s. tryna get standard wheels from a different car

Posted in TAN but figured I’d post in here too

So my job shares a parking lot with another restaurant. Technically it’s not public parking but people do it all the time and it’s not a big deal at all. A couple weeks ago I was waiting to leave while another car was backing up trying to park. I’m waiting and I hear crunching noises and I realize he hit an employees car from the other business next door. He parked, I backed out and secretly :nerd: :nerd: got his license plate number. I wasn’t sure if I was gonna tell the guy (who’s car was hit) because I tend to just mind my own business and I don’t really know the guy, but I came back like 5 min later and the guy left, so it was definitely a hit and run. So I decide to do the right thing tell the guy because if I was in his shoes I’d want a witness to tell me. He’s appreciative that I told him blah blah. Both their insurances called me and I told what happened, I’m thinking damn maybe I should have minded my business, cause now I’m filling out paper work and ****, but whatever

Fast forward to the other day and I see the guy who’s car was hit and he gave me $200 :smokin:smokin

Guess it pays to snitch! :lol::lol::smokin

He has a 2018 Audi A7 btw
you did the right thing fam.

that man is a criminal for the hit and run.

thank you for being a good citizen fam :smokin

you did the right thing fam.

that man is a criminal for the hit and run.

thank you for being a good citizen fam :smokin
This. I generally dont condone snitching but in regards to someone's welfare or their property. I'm telling everything.

Had the cops called instead of State Farm tho... i woulda caught anemesia LOL

Back
Top Bottom