\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Can’t lie if I ever see someone hit a park car in the parking lot and try to run off like ain’t **** happen. I’m writing they license plate down and gonna snitch with no shame. Main reason I park as far away from everyone to avoid that because I see how people park to get the closest to a store and it’s nasty.

Last edited:
Can’t lie if I ever see someone hit a park car in the parking lot and try to run off like ain’t **** happen. I’m writing they license plate down and gonna snitch with no shame. Main reason I park as far away from everyone to avoid that because I see how people park to get the closest to a store and it’s nasty.
That's a fact

i park far away folks STILL park next to me
thats why i always pull out the disabled parking
and park in the disabled spaces that are used for vans

Def park at a distance and walk to the store myself. Fools open their car doors without a care in the world :smh:
i remember i was in my impala
chillin at the dmv
waiting for someone to come out
lady parks next to me
hits my door as she opens hers
to gets her kids out
didnt even bother to look and see if she messed something up
she only turned around and said sorry
after her dude who was in the passenger seat
locked eyes with me and then told her what she did

i park far away folks STILL park next to me
thats why i always pull out the disabled parking
and park in the disabled spaces that are used for vans

I hate when I legit go out my way to park away from people to come back to see some clown near me and then not even parked straight so always have to check my doors to make sure they didn’t hit anything. I swear these fools like to think they funny.

I hate when I legit go out my way to park away from people to come back to see some clown near me and then not even parked straight so always have to check my doors to make sure they didn’t hit anything. I swear these fools like to think they funny.
only legit way to park
is to find a vette or something to park next to or in between

33ACB036-C33E-4FB3-9149-24627B204351.jpeg They finally builtand delivered my father in law his Z06. Drove it today and man it’s an amazing car.

Posted in TAN but figured I’d post in here too

So my job shares a parking lot with another restaurant. Technically it’s not public parking but people do it all the time and it’s not a big deal at all. A couple weeks ago I was waiting to leave while another car was backing up trying to park. I’m waiting and I hear crunching noises and I realize he hit an employees car from the other business next door. He parked, I backed out and secretly :nerd: :nerd: got his license plate number. I wasn’t sure if I was gonna tell the guy (who’s car was hit) because I tend to just mind my own business and I don’t really know the guy, but I came back like 5 min later and the guy left, so it was definitely a hit and run. So I decide to do the right thing tell the guy because if I was in his shoes I’d want a witness to tell me. He’s appreciative that I told him blah blah. Both their insurances called me and I told what happened, I’m thinking damn maybe I should have minded my business, cause now I’m filling out paper work and ****, but whatever

Fast forward to the other day and I see the guy who’s car was hit and he gave me $200 :smokin:smokin

Guess it pays to snitch! :lol::lol::smokin

He has a 2018 Audi A7 btw
**** that ain't snitching, what dude that hit him going to come see you or something. Dude should have been more careful when backing up. I hope someone does the same thing if they see someone hit my car. Someone hit my car years ago out in Georgetown, they didn't leave any info. We were out with some girls so I had to play it cool, but I was PISSED.

i remember i was in my impala
chillin at the dmv
waiting for someone to come out
lady parks next to me
hits my door as she opens hers
to gets her kids out
didnt even bother to look and see if she messed something up
she only turned around and said sorry
after her dude who was in the passenger seat
locked eyes with me and then told her what she did
Sigh. I always love seeing the lengths people go through when they see you in your car and they need to get into their car. They will damn near climb through the trunk to avoid hitting your car when they see you. Yet you know if they weren't there they would tear your **** all up getting into their car.

I was trying to find the picture of my car parked all alone in a parking lot. Only to come back to see one car parked right next to me. I won't lie when people do that I ding the **** out of there car. You are obviously doing it on purpose parking next to me when just as many spots are open.

Back
Top Bottom