\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Id go with the gt500. C8 is nice but I dont want it till the ZR1 Version comes out

EVERYONE KEEPS TELLING ME TO BUY THE GT500 BUT MAN THAT MID ENGINE IN THE VETTE IS SO HARD FOR ME TO PASS UP. ALWAYS WANTED A MID ENGINE CAR. I'VE OWNED 13 MUSTANGS INCLUDING THE GT350 I OWN NOW. MIGHT BE TIME TO TRY SOMETHING ELSE. I'M NOT SELLING/TRADING THE GT350. ONLY 3 PAYMENTS LEFT ON IT. I'LL BE KEEPING IT AND TURNING TO A DEDICATED TRACK CAR.

1.jpg

http://www.maplemotors.com/inventory/2879/info.php

Somebody cop
Overpriced

Anyone ever consider a ‘65 AC cobra kit? My Pops has always wanted one and he’s thinking of building one. We try to go to the Factory 5 show when we can.

Anyone daily a SRT Grand Cherokee or Trackhawk? or Can recommend a fast family hauler under 80k?

Anyone daily a SRT Grand Cherokee or Trackhawk? or Can recommend a fast family hauler under 80k?
I daily drove a 2010 and 2015 Jeep SRT. They suck gas like a mofo. I assume you dont care about that since you are considering one but they were great trucks. Deals can be had on new trackhawks, search cars.com.

I almost pulled the trigger on one but had second thoughts trading in the Hellcat Charger lol

WELL I’M GOING TO BE BUYING EITHER A NEW GT500 OR C8 VETTE. NEED HELP MAKING A DECISION BETWEEN THE TWO. LOCAL DEALERSHIPS HAVE PROMISED ME ALLOCATIONS FOR BOTH AT STICKER. IF I GO THE C8 ROUTE, IT WONT BE THE BASE MODEL. EITHER GRANDSPORT OR Z06. I’VE BEEN LEANING TOWARDS THE C8.

Have you read the specs on the Stang? Not even a comparison honestly, Ford all day.

Bigtruckseriesreview
On YouTube daily drives a Jeep srt
Also think he looking at a trackhawk
He seems to love it

Reactions: 17
I'm thinking of trading the scat for it lol.

But I owe money on the scat so idk how that works
Basically gonna roll the negative equity into the new loan is not a good idea.
Plus having a carb'd vehicle is not for the light hearted. What you gonna do if you flood it? You know to change jets out? Ect ect

Last edited:
Basically gonna roll the negative equity into the new loan is not a good idea.
Plus having a carb'd vehicle is not for the light hearted. What you gonna do if you flood it? You know to change jets out?
Yeah i don't want to be in a bad financial situation.

I'll learn how to do that b.

I think I should just stick to my plan is building my own . Always wary of buying someone's project car lol

Back
Top Bottom