\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I daily drove a 2010 and 2015 Jeep SRT. They suck gas like a mofo. I assume you dont care about that since you are considering one but they were great trucks. Deals can be had on new trackhawks, search cars.com.

I almost pulled the trigger on one but had second thoughts trading in the Hellcat Charger lol

preciate the info, I've been checking amost daily. There are a lot of deals on THs so that what i'm leaning towards, I'm just waiting until we close on our house at the end of October.
Do you notice the difference in gas consumption from the WK2 compared to the Hellcat?

preciate the info, I've been checking amost daily. There are a lot of deals on THs so that what i'm leaning towards, I'm just waiting until we close on our house at the end of October.
Do you notice the difference in gas consumption from the WK2 compared to the Hellcat?

Well the Wk2 I got 11 mpg in the city. I live in Manhattan so the stop and go is ridiculous. The hellcat has almost 300 hp more stock and when I was stock I got like 8-9 mpg. :lol:

Reactions: 17
EVERYONE KEEPS TELLING ME TO BUY THE GT500 BUT MAN THAT MID ENGINE IN THE VETTE IS SO HARD FOR ME TO PASS UP. ALWAYS WANTED A MID ENGINE CAR. I'VE OWNED 13 MUSTANGS INCLUDING THE GT350 I OWN NOW. MIGHT BE TIME TO TRY SOMETHING ELSE. I'M NOT SELLING/TRADING THE GT350. ONLY 3 PAYMENTS LEFT ON IT. I'LL BE KEEPING IT AND TURNING TO A DEDICATED TRACK CAR.

All that info...I’d 100% go C8. I’m all for having something mid engine. Never been a huge American guy, but I think the C8 is an absolute game changer. Going to make things more competitive all across the board hopefully so everyone will benefit.

How much can you get a track hawk for?

Durangos/Grand Cherokees are the same

Durango just offers 3rd row on a slightly stretched chassis, built at the Jefferson plant in Detroit

either or, both are good choices in SRT trim, for fast family haulers

Reactions: 17
Durangos/Grand Cherokees are the same

Durango just offers 3rd row on a slightly stretched chassis, built at the Jefferson plant in Detroit

either or, both are good choices in SRT trim, for fast family haulers
Not the same
Srt Durango isn’t awd
Can’t even be configured
Srt or trackhawk is awd
Also less power in srt Durango
Than srt Jeep 475 to 485
And of course track hawk 707

all the same, FCA parts

power is based on ecu or exhaust difference

Durango SRT is awd too

pretty sure they did an awd burnout introducing it
No it’s not
Other Durango’s can be awd
Just not the srt
That’s not an option on the srt version
Go to build one at dodge.com
It will be Greyed out

I really think my next car may be a trackhawk. I wouldn’t even think about the srt.

Go for it bro. I wasn't really thinking about the TH because I thought they were way out of my price range, but turns out they're not. There are definitely deals out there

I haven’t even seen the times for the GT500 yet. I just saw the 0-100 time
currently waiting for the 0-crash times

tiuqaye9mmyl04r1zlvr.gif

She was really under the hood tho. Never heard of her til yesterday :emoji_princess:
Edit: Apparently she was on mythbusters. Think i remember her now

1567016867252.jpeg

1567016869535.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom