I’m like wtf
I exit cause I’m by my dealership
Go to the dealership I check in
Then I walk to my car and pop the hood
I see all my coolant is run through
and my belt is off
Out the corner of my eye I see something looking at me
Why it’s a ****ing kitten in my engine bay

Damn nawghtyhare nawghtyhare sucks to hear that an animal messed your ride. Only positive about engine bays running so much plastic is that an engine powerwash will get everything out.

Damn nawghtyhare nawghtyhare sucks to hear that an animal messed your ride. Only positive about engine bays running so much plastic is that an engine powerwash will get everything out.
Yeah hopefully just replacing the belt refilling the coolant
And a power wash is all it needs
I don’t even think comprehensive coverage covers something like that
Does it???

A23129A3-8DA0-4BD9-8D37-F8DEAB06168D.jpeg

Smh a stack you gotta pay for some random cat, I’m hot just reading that and it’s not even my car
Like I kinda wanna be mad
BUT
I’m sitting here like
I’m just grateful
That I have a stack to get it fixed
And should have it back tomorrow
Could be worse
Could not have the money to fix it
Or could have been waaaaaaay worse
Life gave me lemons today
And I’m sippin lemonade right now

thats actually ite.. people don't bother you really for those... 20% tint another story.

BTW, if you got a car older than 1991 you legally allowed to go as dark as you want all da way around, including da windshield because older cars are grandfathered in.
Does the vin have to be 91
Like could Kevin hart car the one that crashed be exempt???

I had a ****ing walnut fall out of a tree and crack my windshield (it’s about 3 ft long now) while I was driving the other night. Thankfully it is only costing me $159 to replace and not $1000 for some random bull****. :lol:

I had a ****ing walnut fall out of a tree and crack my windshield (it’s about 3 ft long now) while I was driving the other night. Thankfully it is only costing me $159 to replace and not $1000 for some random bull****. :lol:
a walnut??
Damn

Back
Top Bottom