\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I got rear ended back in May on my way to work in the morning. Still haven’t closed the case with the insurance company yet. Really opened my eyes to how crooked these insurance companies are.
U serious why????
My Cases have never lasted more than a week or 2
Why is it still open
And what insurance company u got
Pls respond

The 15-17s have touch screen and back up. I have back up with the sensors. It's a standard on the 18+ also they have the digital cluster that works for 15+. One thing I do like about the platform is that you can swap/upgrade parts between trim levels. People do that by buying take offs and save thousands. I've seen fully loaded mustangs(stereo, leather seats or recaros) with power adders go for your price range. Not trying to sell you the car just letting you know it's an option should you consider.

That’s for the info, I didn’t know, guess I’ll have to keep searching hard since I haven’t found one yet unless I been searching the wrong mustang. I normally enter 5.0 mustang used or mustang gt, there’s so many of them I could be using the wrong names

U serious why????
Why is it still open
Pls respond

And maybe the police report is what his insurance waiting for.

I had call from my insurance telling me they’ll give me the value they gonna quote me at for the total car since they finally checked it out and deem it as a total lost. I told them about my $1100 tires I just added last week too, so they gonna add that to value.

U serious why????
Why is it still open
Pls respond

It's not my insurance it was the other driver's Geico...part of it is because the accident messed my back up. According to the xrays it knocked a few discs out of place in my neck and back I've been going to a physician, and chiropractors for it. That side of it I understand it is what it is. But the Geico adjuster gave me the run around for the repair and rental process because I didn't want to use one of their partnered body shops. The adjuster would only meet me at this specific body shop 45 minutes from where I live, after dealing with that they gave me the wrong rental car reservation so that took an additional 2 days to sort out. And then after removing the back bumper the shop found additional damage the adjuster couldn't see, and Geico took their time sending the money out for the additional damages as well. Long story short after the accident it took over 2 months to get the car repaired (accident occured May 6th, car was back in my possession fully repaired July 27th). And I know it could've been repaired in half the time if I used one of their "recommended" repair shops but I don't trust them, it seems like a conflict of interest. I would much rather use the body shop my family always uses and we're comfortable with. I don't like strangers working on my cars. Technically it's still open because I'm still undergoing treatment for my back. I had to grab a lawyer so I wouldn't have to deal with Geico blowing my phone up.

Raptor wouldn't start this morning smfh. Wont crank and the tow truck is on the way. I'm going camping for the weekend so they better give me another f150 loaner.

The bmw and mb coupe SUVs are ****ing absolutely hideous. My coworker has a gle43 and that’s one of the ugliest vehicles I’ve ever seen. The cayenne and q8 actually look decent, but still not for me. If I wanted less space in the back I’d just buy a sedan.

The bmw and mb coupe SUVs are ****ing absolutely hideous. My coworker has a gle43 and that’s one of the ugliest vehicles I’ve ever seen. The cayenne and q8 actually look decent, but still not for me. If I wanted less space in the back I’d just buy a sedan.

The only SUV that matters:

NOVITEC-Urus_Katalog-Sportauspuffanlagen.jpg

Can't understand getting the cullinan over the phantom but some soccer mom's just have a superiority complex I guess

:pimp: :pimp:

California Bill to Amend 2018 Exhaust Noise Law Passes Legislature
Thanks to the efforts of Assembly Members Tim Grayson, Tasha Boerner-Horvath, Phil Ting, Phil Chen, Senator Holly Mitchell, and enthusiasts throughout California, state lawmakers have approved SEMA-supported legislation (SB 112) that restores “fix-it” tickets for cars suspected of violating the state’s exhaust noise limit.

Once signed into law by California Governor Gavin Newsom, SB 112 will take effect immediately.

SB 112, a budget implementation (trailer) bill, includes text drawn from SEMA-sponsored AB 390, which was authored by Assembly Members Grayson and Jim Frazier in early 2019. Under normal legislative procedure, AB 390 would not have been implemented until January 2020.

“SEMA thanks Assembly Members Grayson, Boerner-Horvath, Ting, and Chen, and Senator Mitchell for their tireless work on behalf of the over 1,700 member companies based in the Golden State,” said Daniel Ingber, SEMA’s vice president for legal and government affairs. “Thanks to their efforts, enthusiasts in California will continue to be afforded due process under the law.”

SB 112 removes cars from the impact of AB 1824, which was signed into in June of 2018. AB 1824 amended how California law enforcement officials issued citations for suspected exhaust noise violations by eliminating the ability to issue fix-it tickets, which allowed for 30-days to correct a violation. Instead, motorists received an immediate fine. Once signed into law by Gov. Newsom, SB 112 will again allow law enforcement to issue fix-it tickets.

:pimp: :pimp:

California Bill to Amend 2018 Exhaust Noise Law Passes Legislature
Thanks to the efforts of Assembly Members Tim Grayson, Tasha Boerner-Horvath, Phil Ting, Phil Chen, Senator Holly Mitchell, and enthusiasts throughout California, state lawmakers have approved SEMA-supported legislation (SB 112) that restores “fix-it” tickets for cars suspected of violating the state’s exhaust noise limit.

Once signed into law by California Governor Gavin Newsom, SB 112 will take effect immediately.

SB 112, a budget implementation (trailer) bill, includes text drawn from SEMA-sponsored AB 390, which was authored by Assembly Members Grayson and Jim Frazier in early 2019. Under normal legislative procedure, AB 390 would not have been implemented until January 2020.

“SEMA thanks Assembly Members Grayson, Boerner-Horvath, Ting, and Chen, and Senator Mitchell for their tireless work on behalf of the over 1,700 member companies based in the Golden State,” said Daniel Ingber, SEMA’s vice president for legal and government affairs. “Thanks to their efforts, enthusiasts in California will continue to be afforded due process under the law.”

SB 112 removes cars from the impact of AB 1824, which was signed into in June of 2018. AB 1824 amended how California law enforcement officials issued citations for suspected exhaust noise violations by eliminating the ability to issue fix-it tickets, which allowed for 30-days to correct a violation. Instead, motorists received an immediate fine. Once signed into law by Gov. Newsom, SB 112 will again allow law enforcement to issue fix-it tickets.
da best coast. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom