\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

He's talking about white camo on the Red Eye. He and Organik leave those shipping covers on. :sick::lol:
i think tall guy is borrowing his cars from the dealership
like they giving him those cars for promo purposes
i could be wrong
but he def doesnt own em
i think

FB_IMG_1570308330273.jpg
FB_IMG_1570308609617.jpg
FB_IMG_1570308609617.jpg

79 trans am, top picture is the recent
I saw the picture and immediately thought ninjahood.

i think tall guy is borrowing his cars from the dealership
like they giving him those cars for promo purposes
i could be wrong
but he def doesnt own em
i think

I dont think he owns em either. He went from being a broke boi to having all these cars overnight.
Is the YT money really that long? Idk

It's easy to look wealthy. With decent credit and down payments he could be leasing all those cars for a relatively small amount of his monthly income. Insurance prolly a BI

He getting money. Son is renting a penthouse across the street from the Staples center
Yea that place ain't cheap. My buddy lives in the same place, i've seen that tallguy cars parked next to his in that parking garage in some of his snapchats. He's got a gray GT4, a white GT3RS, and a green Huracan Performante. I don't watch that tallguy's youtube channel but i'd imagine some of my buddies cars show up in his videos

Yea that place ain't cheap. My buddy lives in the same place, i've seen that tallguy cars parked next to his in that parking garage in some of his snapchats. He's got a gray GT4, a white GT3RS, and a green Huracan Performante. I don't watch that tallguy's youtube channel but i'd imagine some of my buddies cars show up in his videos
Nice humble brag
I’ll give u a rep

Thats not what I meant bruh.
Dude had at one point like 3 new cars at once. With payments, gas, and insurance and you throw in living expenses, its a lot of money. Was just wondering.

They have almost same sub count so it’ll give you template. 420k in just ads in his lifetime so long story short, YouTube paying well.

Lets not forget didn't he just total his Hellcat? Insurance had to have paid out something for that as well.

Lets not forget didn't he just total his Hellcat? Insurance had to have paid out something for that as well.
That was leased though
He talked about how he was leasing it
when he first got it
And how he was gonna keep it after lease expired

Miles Year stick options title?
Blind Spot Alert
Suede/Alcantara Seats and interior
Heated and cooled seats
Heated Steering wheel
Blind spot alert system
Navigation
Alpine system
tinted windows and tinted marker lights
US Mags Rambler forged wheels
Nitto NT555 G2 Tires Rear tires have less than 1000 miles on them, Front have alot of tread left
Front tire size 275 rear are 295 width
It is lowered on eibach sport springs
Paint has a ceramic coating on it which protects it from the sun and helps protect the paint.
The ceramic coating was applied when the car was brand new and is supposed to last 5 years.
Clean title 2016 47xxx miles

Back
Top Bottom