\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Da hemi ain't going +250,000 miles without a few rebuilds. The Lexus is a tank especially the old ones
Baby it, maintain it, change whatever needs to be changed on the maintenance intervals. Keep up on fluids & oil change & you'll trek on just fine with no problemos

@MrClean510 car out the shop yet or nah
:nerd:
What shop? I turn my own wrenches sir
20190922_144537.jpg
20191006_162516.jpg
20191008_152915.jpg
It's going in tomorrow finally ?
I ordered some parts a few weeks ago to find out they were back ordered took 2 weeks ? then work has been a ***** been busy af but dyno should be very soon I'll see if I could post some exhaust clips or first start up.

What shop? I turn my own wrenches sir
20190922_144537.jpg
20191006_162516.jpg
20191008_152915.jpg
It's going in tomorrow finally ?
I ordered some parts a few weeks ago to find out they were back ordered took 2 weeks ? then work has been a ***** been busy af but dyno should be very soon I'll see if I could post some exhaust clips or first start up.
says what shop
says he turns his own wrenches
then proceeds to say its going in tomorrow
even though 2 weeks ago u said it would be done in 2 weeks :lol:
yeah..........starting to see u dont REALLY want this smoke
they dont care bout the exhaust clips or startups
they want u to pull up so u can get gapped

says what shop
says he turns his own wrenches
then proceeds to say its going in tomorrow
even though 2 weeks ago u said it would be done in 2 weeks :lol:
yeah..........starting to see u dont REALLY want this smoke
they dont care bout the exhaust clips or startups
they want u to pull up so u can get gapped

I cant control backordered parts
plus I'm doing 12 hour shifts daily
But it's all good
Ima make you eat them words
I guesstimate I gap the scat by 3-4 lengths
And I'm on your door the whole way down with you hellcat
But you gone see

Last edited:
wonder what was he doing to lose control like that
Too much hp & not enough motoring skills. Roads look a little slick...maybe it rained a little earlier in the day? Can't be doing wideopen throttle with a slight turn involved on a damp road smh. Crazy thing is Mustangs traction/axle issues aren't just for modern stangs but thanks to social media & youtube we can see its a generational thing. It was a nice GT too :frown:

This will be an interesting race of automobiles.
Mr clean can I get specs of ur build? Including but not limited to cc trans rear end and tires?
Suspension too

Good cause lowkey I think a v6 Camry would gap a si :lol:
All for someone getting into a 6 speed ?
The manual transmission is a big factor. Even though it’s a 07 Camry with 192k and it’s bulletproof, they’re still selling pretty well in my area and with some cash on top I know I can get into an Si without a problem. Finding one that’s stock though is the challenge.

Show me some examples never seen da hemi lasting long periods of time. And am talking about 6.1s-6.4s
Da 5.7 hemis are know to drop valves after a good amount of miles
Well one example I know of personally is a friend of mine bought his Maggie Srt new in 06 and had it till about last yr at 268k miles. Original trans and engine. Meticulously maintained

Also if you go onto the lxforums, you will see examples of that.

If they are taken care of, they will last.

Back
Top Bottom