\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

2 fav Caddys. Know i can find both for dirt
1573118102346.png

1573118172827.png
How much these go for? 2-6g? White one looks it'd cost a lil more than the brown one

Theyre both Deville's White one a 65 (3rd gen) and the brown one is a 83 (4th gen)

So far im seeing 3rd gen DeVille's go from 6 - 20 depending on condition (Like most Caddys from that same era). All 4th gens are dirt cheap for the most part. 250caddy 250caddy knows

How much these go for? 2-6g? White one looks it'd cost a lil more than the brown one

Actually no I dont. Lol

Been racing a long time and have learned to control vehicles realllyy well and plus I havent done really dumb things in a seriously long time.
Last dumb thing I did was back in 05 when I almost flipped my Jeep on 28th street and 10th ave trying to take a turn at 40-45 mph. I swear to this day I am almost 100 percent sure I had that Grand Cherokee on 2 wheels. I had to stop and pull over bc my legs were shaking :lol:
My friend almost did the same once he was following me I was in my Si and we went through a twisty road so I started leaving him behind all of a sudden I see him on two wheels dude almost **** himself

My parents bought a brand new 95 montero, but I remember it was nothing but problems. It eventually died at like 60k miles and was sold as-is. It was a cool looking suv for me as a kid though. :lol:

those always looked pretty kool, heard they were problematic but didn't know they were Land Rover status. what were/are the later versions like? I didn't like the Sport model that much.

My parents bought a brand new 95 montero, but I remember it was nothing but problems. It eventually died at like 60k miles and was sold as-is. It was a cool looking suv for me as a kid though. :lol:
had a montero die on me on the freeway
while going 70 mph
back in like 2012

20191109_132744.jpg

My **** sitting like a tonka truck lmao coilovers coming soon
You & I both bro lol join the club. I def need some coilovers too...which ones are you going with? Looking good though. Is that something that dripped down on the door, or just a shadow of something from the foreground?

You & I both bro lol join the club. I def need some coilovers too...which ones are you going with? Looking good though. Is that something that dripped down on the door, or just a shadow of something from the foreground?
I'm most likely going to be going with QA1 coilovers with koni or viking shocks. The Marks on the door are from the powerline behind the car .

Back
Top Bottom