i think track mode on the hellcat turns it off completely
but i would just adjust it to street or sport
when i throw the car in track mode

air spider 777 air spider 777
any traction control off stories :lol:
everyone i know with an actual hemi
has one

Actually no I dont. Lol

Been racing a long time and have learned to control vehicles realllyy well and plus I havent done really dumb things in a seriously long time.
Last dumb thing I did was back in 05 when I almost flipped my Jeep on 28th street and 10th ave trying to take a turn at 40-45 mph. I swear to this day I am almost 100 percent sure I had that Grand Cherokee on 2 wheels. I had to stop and pull over bc my legs were shaking :lol:

i think track mode on the hellcat turns it off completely
but i would just adjust it to street or sport
when i throw the car in track mode
Yeah having some of it on while on track would be a good idea. So whats the advantage of having it off? Like on a track, wouldn't the car be more prone to slipping & sliding all over the place esp big girls like the Challengers. Pardon my lack of knowledgeon this but I'm no pro racer lol

Yeah having some of it on while on track would be a good idea. So whats the advantage of having it off? Like on a track, wouldn't the car be more prone to slipping & sliding all over the place esp big girls like the Challengers. Pardon my lack of knowledgeon this but I'm no pro racer lol
yes
but i also think it helps while racing
cause u dont get the car tryna over correct
which will slow u down essentially (i think)

Actually no I dont. Lol

Been racing a long time and have learned to control vehicles realllyy well and plus I havent done really dumb things in a seriously long time.
Last dumb thing I did was back in 05 when I almost flipped my Jeep on 28th street and 10th ave trying to take a turn at 40-45 mph. I swear to this day I am almost 100 percent sure I had that Grand Cherokee on 2 wheels. I had to stop and pull over bc my legs were shaking :lol:
You Michael Knight'ed it like he used to with kitt in knightrider lol legit!

neither does my scat.

zmaqbool zmaqbool nice paint, but u need to lower it mane
Thats a fact family. That 4x4 ride height & stock bicycle tires are my cars 2 biggest weak points lol. I'm most likely going to get meatier rubber come spring time...will hit up NT fam for recommendations when that comes around. As for the ride height & all that good stuff...just patiently waiting for this ***** to be paid off & than going to lower it & build the engine

Thats a fact family. That 4x4 ride height & stock bicycle tires are my cars 2 biggest weak points lol. I'm most likely going to get meatier rubber come spring time...will hit up NT fam for recommendations when that comes around. As for the ride height & all that good stuff...just patiently waiting for this ***** to be paid off & than going to lower it & build the engine
maaaan them eagle f1 tires on the scat are perfect
they grip waaaaaaay better than then rsa2 tires that were stock

yes
but i also think it helps while racing
cause u dont get the car tryna over correct
which will slow u down essentially (i think)
That's the part that confuses me. While racing, the car won't try to over correct but as the driver...wouldn't you be inclined to because of that lack of traction? Especially the turns & tight corners. I be watchin motorweek videos on youtube & they corner & throw those hellcats into full drifts which I'm assuming is done with 0 or very close to 0 traction making the cat look like an M car or a bigass miata in the corners. And people say Challengers can't corner :rolleyes & handle lol

Ford revealed a lithium battery all electric one-off Mustang. Pretty impressive #'s too 900hp/1000tq. Wonder what this holds for the future of the Mustang

2 fav Caddys. Know i can find both for dirt
1573118102346.png

1573118172827.png

Back
Top Bottom