\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

All that room and it goes they go off the cliff.
Funny part is the camera man walking to see if hes ok all slow and calm.

Damn you must know alot about building cars from the ground up. Why dont you post pictures fam?
With these hands of mine man car would blow up. I can not physically build the engine how I want, I just have a vision in my head how I want it to look. What attributes I want from this car and that car added put into my car. I knew what horsepower I wanted in the car and after talking over with the shop building the engine we backed the number down. Factoring in the relative weight of the car and the need to go wider in the rear on tires, then needing to tub the rear end because their is only so much room available for tire width on the car. We eventually settled on around 525/550.

Oh absolutely in this scenario you'd have to get used & nothing wrong with that. Man I hope you get that 1st gen NSX aka the real NSX lol. Post pics if you do please. I want to get a RHD RX-7...timeless cars. With right hand drive I'd leave it full fish bowl, no tint
Well good news for you RHD RX7's are dropping in price.
Like I said post up them pics b.
Being salty for being called out dont contribute to this topic.
On another note I heard the c8 dyno that motor trend was making headlines with is false
I will be down in Orlando later this week, I will try and swing by and check out the engine and get some pics of it. It is shrink wrapped though for oxidation reasons, FYI.
MakeNTGreatAgain MakeNTGreatAgain
Yeah I am a fan of the new Bronco, saw quite a few at SEMA. Not as many as the new Supra but quite a few. It was rumored they had 43 of the new Supra on hand and on display.

Hey we all like what we like, thats the beauty of this culture. I just find it funny when people start talking in absolutes, only on NT do I hear things like "I would only buy a performance car new", Ive literally never heard anyone say that in real life or on any car forum, Youtube, anywhere. I won't even get into the aspect of depreciation when it comes to buying new, but people spend hundreds of thousands on used high end performance cars every day.
I think we tend to speak in absolutes depending on our personal budget and our personal "performance car" choice.
Yeah this thing doesn't give me too many issues. I've had it for a while now and I've been tempted to build it over the years but like you said, once you start doing certain things there's really no going back. It's funny because when I first bought it, majority of my friends dove in head first into trying to make 400+hp and unless you have very deep pockets (I don't), or you know exactly what you're doing (I definitely don't) it never really works out. As much as I'd love to be able to roast tires in 4th, 5th gear on the highway, I'll take reliability and easy maintenance all day.

I'm in Toronto, btw. I ended up buying it from an importer since I couldn't find a rust free Canadian car for cheap when I was looking.
Man I remember fantasizing back in the early 2000's of doing an engine swap in my 97 Altima for an SR20. I would love to get a car to put an SR20 in, I want an S15/Silvia maybe do that build down the line. Running out of time though since everyone trashing 240's for drifting. Maybe get another Datsun and do the engine swap.

Saw this beauty across the st. from my apt few weeks back. Z cars of all gens are highly appreciated, especially the classics
20191017_183145.jpg
20191017_183130.jpg
20191017_183136.jpg
Love the car bestfriend wants one of those, he has been dragging his feet on getting.
Been having the urge to sell my (paid off) rav4 and get something nicer. Gotta stay strong and be practical :rolleyes
I never understood why people sell paid off cars, you have a vehicle to drive and save miles on the main car.

Love the car bestfriend wants one of those, he has been dragging his feet on getting.

I never understood why people sell paid off cars, you have a vehicle to drive and save miles on the main car.
Trade-in money? Insurance on only one vehicle as opposed to two? See below:

I think we tend to speak in absolutes depending on our personal budget

dont know what that is
Its a device that plugs into the OBD port & unlocks the cars PCM. Unlocks a few options for the Scats that are otherwise available on only the SRT 392s/Hellcats. It voids warranty completely but you can always reset to factory default settings before bringing it in for service. Its neat & works great, I'm thinking about getting it in April.

Been having the urge to sell my (paid off) rav4 and get something nicer. Gotta stay strong and be practical :rolleyes

i need one of these tho
C1C827BF-F951-41D1-8E30-49B3D187AE32.png
Screw practicality lol unless obviously you have a family. If budget & finance allow for it, keep the Rav4 & get yourself a decent weekend toy that way you have best of both worlds

Same man, love the 300ZX. Remember driving it in GT2? On the PS1 with the FedEx wrap on red body. Instantly fell in love with it, soo glad my brother has a 370Z. Zippy little cars they are. Tell your bestie stop playing & scoop one up while they're still relatively affordable

This is hard asf

1573606146891.png

1573606191067.png

Did you get a chance to talk to the officer, I didn't make it over until Friday morning and saw the police tape.
Thats awesome they didn't even bother fixing it after the theft & displayed it as is
Hell no, no time you don't send your car all the way to SEMA as a sponsor and then not show off any of the hardwork.

Dude walking up in the black shirt works for Griot's. All SEMA cars got free Mothers car products to put on their car. So he walked up to another guy wiping down his car, and asked to see his towel. When he got the towel he threw it on the ground stepped on it and rubbed it on the ground. He then said if you want quality products use ours, we will give you our products to use. Mothers rags are just going to scratch your car since they have tags on them.

When I first saw it going down I was expecting a fight to break out.
IMG_2992.JPG
IMG_2995.JPG
IMG_3000.JPG
IMG_3001.JPG
IMG_3005.JPG
IMG_3006.JPG
IMG_3012.JPG
IMG_3019.JPG

Back
Top Bottom