\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare
20191114_112536.jpg
lookin like 4.9 seconds for 0-60 & 1/4 mile @15.1 seconds lol on my stock pizza cutter tires

You got the one with da coyote or da v6?

Sheesh 15.1? That's v6 numbers
Lol shame on me. I don't know how Dodge claims the #s they claim with these stock tires unless the track is prepped perfectly with ideal coor air temps. I'll see if I can eventually get some lower times b4 swapping for wider tires

Lol shame on me. I don't know how Dodge claims the #s they claim with these stock tires unless the track is prepped perfectly with ideal coor air temps. I'll see if I can eventually get some lower times b4 swapping for wider tires
Clearly just posted I ran 4.7 0-60
And 12.7 quarter mile which is the #’s dodge says
And I run stock
Only thing is their 0-60 is 4.3 so I was a lil slow on that

Clearly just posted I ran 4.7 0-60
And 12.7 quarter mile which is the #’s dodge says
And I run stock
Only thing is their 0-60 is 4.3 so I was a lil slow on that
Lol I was moreso referring to the qrtr mile #s which is 12.3-12.7 but from what I've tested myself & read on the forums you'd need damn near perfect conditions to achieve with the Eagle F1s

Lol I was moreso referring to the qrtr mile #s which is 12.3-12.7 but from what I've tested myself & read on the forums you'd need damn near perfect conditions to achieve with the Eagle F1s
**** I didn’t even mean to quote u
I thought I quoted 510

Post up that performance page
That's a nice feature to have but I wonder how accurate it is
They're actually pretty darn accurate. When these real time performance measurements started late 90s(R34) & early to mid 2000s they were always a notch or two off but fast forward to present day they're all precise across the board with all manufactures

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom