\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I drove a C7 and da Lexus and the cockpit wasn’t too different.

maybe living with it would be a better impression.

but theLC a trash whip imo
It’s basically for Lexus Stans
Whether you like the car or not absurd to say Corvette quality is on Lexus levels. "IF" by some chance Chevy turned the corner and made a "quality" product you can't basis it off a brand new car, what are quality iss
C7 interior isn’t too bad but come on man Lexus interior>>>
Exactly dude says the LC is for Lexus stans, yet says Corvette fit and finish is on Lexus status.

Speaking of Lexus... what's y'alls opinions on the IS-F? Ever since I got this new job I've been thinking about getting one non stop. They seem to be a really good value at around $28k for ones with reasonably low miles. Anyone have experience with one?

Oh, I'm just looking for a fun DD, I'm not racing anybody.
2013_lexus_is-f_sedan_base_s_oem_2_500.jpg

Last edited:
any opinions on the i8? id never buy one new but prices are pretty low and im starting to warm up to the idea of a hybrid

Speaking of Lexus... what's y'alls opinions on the IS-F? Ever since I got this new job I've been thinking about getting one non stop. They seem to be a really good value at around $28k for ones with reasonably low miles. Anyone have experience with one?

One of my favorite, and possibly next vehicles, so I'm biased. :lol: The 2008-2009 ones can be had for cheap, but lack the LSD/upgraded suspension/Bluetooth if you're worried about those things. I would look for 2010+ if I were you. Mileage doesn't even really matter in these cars, tbh.

One of my favorite, and possibly next vehicles, so I'm biased. :lol: The 2008-2009 ones can be had for cheap, but lack the LSD/upgraded suspension/Bluetooth if you're worried about those things. I would look for 2010+ if I were you. Mileage doesn't even really matter in these cars, tbh.
Yea IS-Fs have been a favorite of mine for a minute now... the ones with close to 100k will be a tough sell for me, eventhough I know Lexus V8's last forever and a day. The 2010+ are around my budget, plus like you said they are a step up from the 08/09s. Since it snows here the LSD will come in handy. Not sure why they are so slept on...

I think those year isf are great I wouldn't consider it a great value when there are other options out there with better looks and do better numbers for the same price or even less. Aftermarket for the car is slim and very expensive. But it's a Lexus should last long if taken care of and it will hold its value compared to the German counterparts

any opinions on the i8? id never buy one new but prices are pretty low and im starting to warm up to the idea of a hybrid

They suck but they are being offered for really cheap now and keep dropping. Production stops on them after this year I believe. They just look good.

I’ve seen some new leases go for around $1000/month which is basically what an m3 goes for if I recall correctly. And 2016s coming off lease are asking $70k with CPO.

i8 is a nice exotic, very quick and comfortable. my boy gets 30mpg on the highway with his.
has a nice hatch for some storage too.
not gonna lie ive hit my head on the door a couple times tho :lol:

I think those year isf are great I wouldn't consider it a great value when there are other options out there with better looks and do better numbers for the same price or even less. Aftermarket for the car is slim and very expensive. But it's a Lexus should last long if taken care of and it will hold its value compared to the German counterparts
Sure there are a few options that are cheaper and faster, but not many more reliable... and that's what I'm looking for. German is out of the question and I'm never buying American again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom