\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

It isn’t always about getting the fastest car for the least amount of money, imo. That Lexus is still plenty fast and I’m sure much more refined than the vette.
The older I get the more and more I'm starting to appreciate interior and refinement.
When I was younger I didnt mind driving cars with stripped interior and cars With of obnoxious exhaust.

Dont worry once everything breaks in you getting the sauce. Gotta make sure nothing prematurely wears
giphy.gif

It isn’t always about getting the fastest car for the least amount of money, imo. That Lexus is still plenty fast and I’m sure much more refined than the vette.
driven the Lexus and c7 and interior quality is similar IMO
But I agree not always about speed

Hey we all like what we like, thats the beauty of this culture. I just find it funny when people start talking in absolutes, only on NT do I hear things like "I would only buy a performance car new", Ive literally never heard anyone say that in real life or on any car forum, Youtube, anywhere. I won't even get into the aspect of depreciation when it comes to buying new, but people spend hundreds of thousands on used high end performance cars every day.
I find this is a regional thing, it depends. I've lived in an area where i've never heard people balk about used like they do on NT, then an area where folks make more and more often than not I hear the new talk.

not practical since i don't have a garage...it needs to be able to run under its own power until da eventual LS swap.
Damn the NYC struggle I couldn't imagine not having q garage and backyard for activities.
What about a big storage unit? I know someone who rented a storage unit for 3 months to do a swap.

Back
Top Bottom