\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Anybody know any good auto extended warranty companies? I'm thinking of getting a BMW and want to get covered WELL.  Anybody has any options?

I am very tempted to get one when I graduate college.  How do you like it?  What about the interior space?  I've been hauling around an suv around socal and the gas prices are slowly killing me.
I love it. Interior space is fine with me and I'm 6'4. The rear seats fold down for cargo which is more spacious than it looks. Its not built for speed at all but at 42MPG, it's a easy trade off. Cost >$30 to fill up the tank and lasts. No regrets at all for me.

I went from an Infiniti M35. Plenty of power but only about 18MPG.

Damn, new BMW designs always grow on me. I hated the last 3 and 5 when they came out, and hated the F30 3 series the first few times I saw them too. But my mind has been changing and your pic has def helped it along. It's a 35 not a 28 amirite? That twin turbo six is such a great engine :nthat:

Same hated the last 3 and didnt really like the F30 the first few times i saw it but the M-Sport kit makes it look infinitely better, yea its a 35 fun car.

if you dont care about cloth, you can get a base 5.0 in the mid 20's.

Im a car salesman for Ford. there was no point in getting the 5.0 when in two years i'm upgrading to the 2015. :smokin THEN i'll consider a V8

i know that, thats why i feel bad for my friend who recently got a new 5.0. its awesome but sucks hes still gonna be paying a ton when the new one comes out.

so beautiful, this car was so far ahead of it's time.

Same feeling when i saw that car.
When im on the road, i rarely stare at another car but that car, i would stop :smokin

Nice 370Z back there

RF, your z4 still looking like a monster truck:D, no lowering kit yet?

Just get a SSAC. Milltek is nice, but over priced.
I'm running European Scorpion exhaust. Quietest available.
Is the SSAC loud? I was looking at resonated Milltek, seemed deep and throaty without being head turning ricey.  I want the performance benefit without all the staring from people wondering what the noise is, haha.

Anybody know any good auto extended warranty companies? I'm thinking of getting a BMW and want to get covered WELL.  Anybody has any options?

CPO or bust

but if you want an older bmw i wouldnt even bother with those 3rd party warranties, find a good shop in your area bimmershops.com

an also leave yourself a car repair cushion fund, idc if you drive an audi, bmw, honda, or toyota

Is the SSAC loud? I was looking at resonated Milltek, seemed deep and throaty without being head turning ricey.  I want the performance benefit without all the staring from people wondering what the noise is, haha.

There aren't too many videos, but I think it is kind of loud.

Borla is quiet too.

THE REST OF MY EXHAUST FINALLY CAME IN. WALLET IS HURTING AFTER THIS.

BASSANI STAINLESS STEEL CATTED X-PIPE WITH OFF ROAD RACING DELETE TUBES

CAN'T WAIT TO INSTALL THE WHOLE SYSTEM THIS WEEKEND. BEST BELIEVE THE CATS ARE COMING OFF AND THE STRAIGHT PIPE DELETE TUBES ARE GOING IN. NEED IT TO BE AS LOUD AS POSSIBLE :tongue:

BONUS:

BORLA STINGER STAINLESS STEEL CATBACK

I love it. Interior space is fine with me and I'm 6'4. The rear seats fold down for cargo which is more spacious than it looks. Its not built for speed at all but at 42MPG, it's a easy trade off. Cost >$30 to fill up the tank and lasts. No regrets at all for me.

I went from an Infiniti M35. Plenty of power but only about 18MPG.
My dad puts in $15 and the tank is full lol... 

CAN'T WAIT TO INSTALL THE WHOLE SYSTEM THIS WEEKEND. BEST BELIEVE THE CATS ARE COMING OFF AND THE STRAIGHT PIPE DELETE TUBES ARE GOING IN. NEED IT TO BE AS LOUD AS POSSIBLE :tongue:
BONUS:

Loud and slow....

BONUS:

Loud and slow....

:wink: :pimp:

NICE :smokin i love that body style man, my friends got a 03 GT been trying to convince him to add some pipes and new wheels for years :lol: dudes cheap as hell.

i love the sound of mustangs, wish my charger sounded like that :smh:

Back
Top Bottom