\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Copping those Titanium package/ RS5 style wheels for my A3, planning on some coilovers as well and maybe a blacked out grille. Apparently the wheels are on backorder though, according to my dealer. >:

:smokin

Well the drivers and front passenger seats are comfortable. Havent sat in back. We just got rid of our 2001 MDX and the leather quality in the pilot feels alot cheaper. Wife and kids have been having fun playing with the voice activated stuff though. Can't complain. We are blessed.

How you like it as a daily driver? Does it consume a lot of fuel?

It's a fuel guzzler for sure...40$ give me a but above half...I can probably fill it with about 70$ and it has to be 93 octane....other than that, car is tons of fun to drive...it's fast, tight steering....get used to it after a while, but at first is a hell of a work out to steer this car....I feel like I'm driving a toy car even when I get into my father in laws Explorer.

Anybody own a hyundai genesis? i've heard nothing but good reviews for this car.  Anybody have their opinion on it?

You talking about the coupe or the sedan? My friend owns a coupe and I have sat in it many times. Interior feels very very cheap and I'm not a fan of the 2013 Genesis coupe's front. The fake hood scoops look really out of place.

Last edited:
Anybody own a hyundai genesis? i've heard nothing but good reviews for this car.  Anybody have their opinion on it?

I have a 2011 Genesis Coupe..It's real fun to drive, but the mpg is horrible...It was really an impulse buy last year and I might trade it in for a Jeep Grand Cherokee in a few months, because I really want an SUV

i hate how the coupe looks :x :x :x

sedan is nice though, wouldnt spend MSRP tho

just finished waxing my car for the first time ever. it was a pain in the ***, but i feel it was worth the time and effort. now i'm just going to make sure i don't drive it so it stays clean lol

1zyh1yw.jpg

nbde7o.jpg

just finished waxing my car for the first time ever. it was a pain in the ***, but i feel it was worth the time and effort. now i'm just going to make sure i don't drive it so it stays clean lol

1zyh1yw.jpg

nbde7o.jpg

:pimp: :pimp:

Very nice bro, it's been a year since I graduated college and I am getting close to buying another car. My dream would be to find a used 2010-Beyond E350 for a decent price but that is hard to do. How to you feel about the C class, is it too small?

Last edited:
What did you use to wax?

BTW for your next detail do some research beforehand on autopia.org, meguiarsonline, or autogeek.net.

For next detail do a wash, clay bar, meguiars 105 to get rid of all swirls, minor RIDS, then Megs 205 for a polish, wax, then a nice sealant. (I like using the megs microfiber applicator pad system)

You want to get that paint feeling as smooth as glass, while at the same time being protected.

Go check out those sites, it's going to lead to you buying stuff so I apologize in advance! lol

BTW the C63 looks great. Lose the front plate though. haha :smile:

im too lazy to wax :lol: :smh:

finally gave my car a good wash after a long wait :smh: put some tire shine too. looks and feelsgoodman

Am I wrong for avoiding a C-Class or a 3-Series? 
grin.gif

laugh.gif
no

i dont like em either
Its not that I don't like them...

Its just me man. I'll admit that I'm materialistic as hell on this point. It just seems like at that point you're just TRYING to have the emblem. Why not get a kitted out car of another brand then? 

At least start at the 5 Series or E class. 

Or if you're going to get the entry level joint, why not the M-series or the AMG version? 

Am I wrong for avoiding a C-Class or a 3-Series? >D  :lol:
no
i dont like em either
Its not that I don't like them...

Its just me man. I'll admit that I'm materialistic as hell on this point. It just seems like at that point you're just TRYING to have the emblem. Why not get a kitted out car of another brand then? 

At least start at the 5 Series or E class. 

Or if you're going to get the entry level joint, why not the M-series or the AMG version? 

because i highly doubt they can afford a M3 or C63 :lol:

I actually bought my car like exactly a year after I graduated college so we're kind of in the same place. I was deciding between the c63,s550, sl550, or an m3. I had my mom's 2001 C class first and never had an problems with it so ultimately decided to stay with Mercedes. My friends convinced me the S class was an old man's car although I still disagree. I couldn't find a decent SL in my price range that was the newer (at the time) body style so I went with the C63. I don't really have problem with the room in the front, but it is a C class so space in the back is kind of tight. I rarely have people back there though so it's not really an issue.

As for avoiding the entry level luxury cars...I can see where you guys are coming from, but I worked as a valet when I was in school and drove all types of cars for a couple years. There is a pretty substantial difference in quality between some of the base luxury cars vs non luxury cars. Ultimately though, I can't see myself in another C class unless it was the AMG again. I don't need a whole lot of room, but I do like having something this loud and powerful.

Last edited:
I'm about a year away from getting a new vehicle. Graduated in 2011 and started my entry level position this summer in banking/finance. Definitely wanted to use a full year to make a good down payment. Being in the banking field, I want something nice because I will be meeting and taking clients out for lunch A LOT. Plus, I like nice things myself.

Currently, I'm in a 1998 GT Mustang. Its still in really good condition because I've been putting work into it since I bought the car back in 06. I plan on keeping it since it was my first car. I'm looking for something conservative, but definitely a luxury ride. I was thinking about the entry level luxury car, but really not sure. The G37 and A4 were my top choices for a while. Then, I started to look at the C-Class.

I'm just kinda stuck on what would be the better fit for me. Honestly, I don't want to pay a high *** note, since I plan on financing it.

Last edited:
well what's an approximate price range you're looking at? that'll help figure out what your options are.

I would like to spend $28-32K. Max out at about $35K, but depends on the vehicle.

I wasn't planning on buying anything brand new. As long as the body style was the same and miles were low. So, no earlier than a 2010 model.

Any thoughts on the G37? I know the Benz and Beamer are the top choices on here most of the time.

Last edited:
i've always been a fan of infiniti. i've never driven a g37 though so i can't give you too much insight into that. they should be relatively easy to find in your price range though

Back
Top Bottom