\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yup it's a self wash. It's at 166-15 Horace Harding Expwy. Conveniently located at Exit# 20 off of the L.I.E. It's $5 for the token (pay at window, cash or card). 1 token gets you 8 minutes of washtime & trust me that's more than enough. They have 2 self wash stations so if there is a line it moves fast. There's a bunch scattered around Queens...not sure about the other boroughs. If you use it, I recommend you bring your own wash mitt or auto sponge to spread the soap on your car. The brush they provide with their machine is rough in my opinion and swirls paint & people use it on their rims & that adds a lot of sediments and dirt you don't want anywhere near on the paint of your car. I only use the brush on my Maxima as it's been to hell & back and beat to **** but for my Challenger I use a soft plush Adam's Polishes wool mitt.
I was toying with self washes as a business idea but I feel alot of people are lazy and lease their cars in the tri state area so they just take it to the automated car wash places.

I take my beater to the automated washes and dudes use the same brush they clean the wheels with to clean the paint :smh:

I was toying with self washes as a business idea but I feel alot of people are lazy and lease their cars in the tri state area so they just take it to the automated car wash places.

I take my beater to the automated washes and dudes use the same brush they clean the wheels with to clean the paint :smh:
lmao bro
they use the same cloth on every car till its absolutely unusable
they will wipe down the wheels glass and paint all with the same cloth.
filthy
but hey i cant blame em if ppl dum enough to go there.

It is a great business to get into. For sure, dudes who lease their cars don't want to spend a dime on cleaning it lol. Yeah those automated wash dudes don't know better or care & sometimes they do know & still don't care. Same rags, same brushes, same sponges all being used to clean panels, wheels, glass :smh:. I don't even take my beater there. It's been 4+ years since I last went to an autowash & it was during the heart of winter 2016 & only out of absolute desperation I had to take my Maxima because the guy at the handwash shut off the selfwash machines so it doesn't feeeze over & kept em off till April. I needed my Maxima cleaned off as it was bathing in road salt. But man, them auto carwash spots do a number on a cars paint

Last edited:
and No ONE is going to put a M car in front of a hellcat red eye wide body..even fervent Bimmer loyalist hate da new direction cuz they're numb to da feel.

you're not gonna tell me that hellcats don't have a more viseral feeling behind da wheel than a M car... ESPECIALLY a widebody that CAN handle, besides a straight quarter mile.
id have a hard time believing ANYONE taking M car over
a challenger hellcat red eye wide body..

and if you want a even better track car, da ZL1 is miles better than anything German for da price.

I see someone started celebrating NYE early with this foolish hot takes. :smh: I started not to respond but the hot takes just getting worse and worse. Don't be dumb and think the price and lap times are the only thing to consider when shopping. If that was the case people would be buying sportbikes. I hope you working at Dodge saying something dumb like that:
"id have a hard time believing ANYONE taking M car over
a challenger hellcat red eye wide body.."

Plenty are picking German brands over a hellcat, keep some perspective in the post. You making it seem like everyone is getting up from their seats at German brands to go buy a Hellcat.
you're talking preference, not really quality folks here who got hellcats can tell you da leather good money.
Hellcat interiors are not on Lexus levels please stop.

you're talking preference, not really quality folks here who got hellcats can tell you da leather good money.
They look like bulky truck seats though. I’m sure the quality of the leather is there but the rest is a bunch of plastic and that’s what people mean by interior quality. So pretty much you sacrifice interior for horsepower which to some people matters. Not me though I’d take the extra power :lol:

20200102_172225.jpg

*** *** **** took my whip
**** the federal

what happened???
He claims to have heard me from a long distance off of this freeway exit he was parked up at. I claimed that was his opinion and he had no proof it was me. Then another cop conveniently pulled up said he seen me exit with excessive noise and speed. I then told them that was bs and to stop waisting tax payers money with that crap and go do something useful. Alot of words were exchanged then one thing led to the other.
Cops can suck my ****

He claims to have heard me from a long distance off of this freeway exit he was parked up at. I claimed that was his opinion and he had no proof it was me. Then another cop conveniently pulled up said he seen me exit with excessive noise and speed. I then told them that was bs and to stop waisting tax payers money with that crap and go do something useful. Alot of words were exchanged then one thing led to the other.
Cops can suck my ****

See been trying to tell ya cops have nothing better to do smh

Cops can suck my ****
had to be up in fairfield vallejo or something

Back
Top Bottom