\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

1 day off 3 hours at the dmv 2hours at the piggy department and 1500$ later to get my car back.
With 1 court date set so far and I still cant drive it on roads. I swear I hate Bureaucracy.
That being said new thang coming soon

Went to look at a mustang ended up test driving a Sierra 1500. Test drove a 2.7L turbo which surprisingly ran amazing and a 5.3L. Hopefully gonna get a new whip this week
I'd get the 5.3 for longevity, it has been tried and true to go 300k+ miles with timely maintenance.

1 day off 3 hours at the dmv 2hours at the piggy department and 1500$ later to get my car back.
With 1 court date set so far and I still cant drive it on roads. I swear I hate Bureaucracy.

So, what now? You take it to a court appointed ref & they measure the decibels of the exhaust note? If found louder than the legal limit, they make you strip off the performance parts? If so, WACKKKKK

Last edited:
Mine is on the left.
62DBD217-40AF-452E-8182-2977B6A496EC.jpeg

Pic cred to someone on the Tacoma forum.. this is what I want it to look like after a few years.

B9BCEFB4-1064-4967-9150-00BD18A75914.jpeg

Dropped off the raptor at the shop to install some suspension upgrades! Truck is like 4 months old and been through hella ****. I almost ****ed up the paint (long story) but I ended up just having to give it a one step correction and gave it a couple coats of ceramic.

Get the 5.3,you wont regret it

Ill be looking at a standard cab shortbed in the fall
Nice what year? Cant go wrong with a single cab
Dropped off the raptor at the shop to install some suspension upgrades! Truck is like 4 months old and been through hella ****. I almost ****ed up the paint (long story) but I ended up just having to give it a one step correction and gave it a couple coats of ceramic.
You gonna lift it?

check engine light came on pray for me yall

-edit throttle actuators went out stealer trying to rape me but i got another shop already
**** limp mode :lol:

Last edited:
Nice what year? Cant go wrong with a single cab

You gonna lift it?
Swapping out the leaf springs and it’ll lift it about an inch. Gonna lift the front about 1.5” too., so it’s still gonna have a little rake. Don’t want to lift it too much cause it defeats the purpose of having a raptor imo. I just want to be able to fit 37s If I decide to go down that road.

F the paint. I whip the Ford like it’s big foot straight through your trees and yard. :lol:

fords are dope trucks though, the owner has a raptor it’s :pimp:
E550DFF0-3BCD-4B0F-A2E3-42CFA692B32E.jpeg

05-11 if I find one with a 6.0 then it doesn’t matter to me.

And we dont do lifts over here sir we do street trucks. Lowered but not slammed.
The second quote wasnt intended for you.
I also prefer lowered trucks as my tbss is as low as I can get it. But I've borrowed a lifted truck with fox shocks and huge wheels and tires ect and it's kind of nice not having to dodge pot holes and speed bumps. Plus I have alot of confidence on the road no one cuts me off and I have the ability to go over anything

The second quote wasnt intended for you.
I also prefer lowered trucks as my tbss is as low as I can get it. But I've borrowed a lifted truck with fox shocks and huge wheels and tires ect and it's kind of nice not having to dodge pot holes and speed bumps. Plus I have alot of confidence on the road no one cuts me off and I have the ability to go over anything
Damn fox shocks nice

Next year with my tax return I’m gonna do the following to my Tacoma

-suspension overhaul.. new Bilstein 5100’s, new coils for added lift, add a leaf to the back, probably replace upper and lower control arms too while I’m at it
-TRD Pro exhaust (full exhaust replacement)

this year I want to

-powder coat wheels
-plasti dip logos
-BFG KO2 All Terrains

Mine is on the left.
62DBD217-40AF-452E-8182-2977B6A496EC.jpeg

Pic cred to someone on the Tacoma forum.. this is what I want it to look like after a few years.

B9BCEFB4-1064-4967-9150-00BD18A75914.jpeg
Curious what made you get the Tacoma, I was on YT yesterday and stumbled across a video comparing the new Tacoma to the 1st gen Tundra. He was presenting some good arguments for why he thought the 1st gen Tundra was better.

Back
Top Bottom