\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Curious what made you get the Tacoma, I was on YT yesterday and stumbled across a video comparing the new Tacoma to the 1st gen Tundra. He was presenting some good arguments for why he thought the 1st gen Tundra was better.
I might have seen the same video too.

Honestly I got the Tacoma cause I don’t do a lot of hauling.. I want something I can build out easily and hit trails with. It’s also a 2011 and a 1st gen tundra would be much older than that. Even then, I ideally wanted a 2012-2014 Tacoma but I settled for the 2011

The Tundra he was mentioning is almost the same size as a Tacoma but with a V8 and better interior in comparison. I don’t really care for interior features, and the interior of the Tacoma is good size to me and I’m a bigger guy. I like the look of the 2nd gen Tacoma more than the 1st Gen Tundra too.

resale value on the taco is also going to be higher than the 1st Gen Tundra I feel like but I could be wrong on that.Come time to trade in I have a better chance of the taco giving me more money than the tundra.

Plus I have friends who have been into Tacoma’s for a long time and the 1GRFE 4.0 V6 in my Tacoma is tried and tested.. I don’t know much about the V8 in the 1G Tundra

Last edited:
New whip alert
FC672944-CAC7-45CE-9FE4-B2C8FC1F07D9.jpeg
Passing everyone at the gas station :smokin

So I ordered a 36" LED bar for my Maxima. My older brother did the install late last night. I'm digging it, brighter the better. Got it from Amazon & the company is NiLight. It's superrr bright & like having the sun attached to your car. Some b4's & afters
20200110_201508.jpg
20200110_221944.jpg
with all lights on HID headlights/HID foglamps/LED bar
20200110_222054.jpg
b4
20200110_222104.jpg
(after)
20200110_222413.jpg
(what the car looks like looking at it from about 300 feet away, literal ball of insanely bright light)
20200110_201815.jpg
Also putting on some much needed new rubber
20200110_225338.jpg
& putting on these badboys along with the tires in the coming week. Lowering the car by about 1.6 inches.
20200110_225355.jpg
BC Racing BR Type coilovers. Can't wait!
20200110_221923.jpg
(just the LED bar on)

Thats a neat oroject you got goin bro :pimp:
Thanks brother. During holiday season every Dec, God bless, I get a really good amount of tips from my tenants. I use those tips to finance my TLC projects for the Maxima @ years end. Since I am still paying off my Challenger, the Maxima gets neglected throughout the year. This is my way to balance it out

And tickets :lol:
Are they illegal? I've heard mixed answers. Typically they're reserved for off-roading I think. If I do get pulled over for it, I'll just tell em I bought the car this way. Plenty of SUVs & trucks I've seen be drivin around with em on, multiple even

Are they illegal? I've heard mixed answers. Typically they're reserved for off-roading I think. If I do get pulled over for it, I'll just tell em I bought the car this way. Plenty of SUVs & trucks I've seen be drivin around with em on, multiple even
Yeah especially if they’re that bright that they’re blinding people you can cause an accident. I think some states give tickets out for having high beams on.

Back
Top Bottom