\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

It’s 500 pounds heavier with like 30 more horse than the mustang. The female is not the reason it lost :lol: you’d need to go demon to get them closer
Demon has a governor
it limits it at 160
I wouldn’t even waste my time with a demon
Redeye >>>> demon

:lol: actually putting on a Cat back exhaust won’t void your warranty so if the dealer doesn’t think it will snap your axle then neither should you
Again the universe is mysterious
We haven’t figured out everything
And how it relates to each other

That's an opinion, not a fact. And atleast Hemis can stay in a straightline instead of veering offroad & eating crowds. All gens of Mustang suffer from this crowd eating so please don't say GT500 is better

You try to say something is an opinion not a fact then back it up with..... your opinion :lol:

Hemis suck, Ford bangs all day.

I know you guys love Hemis, but in all seriousness the new GT500 is the best American car ever made. The numbers don't lie, wether its straight line or a track. Nothing American is touching it.

You're dumber than naughty
A8343EFF-EF5F-42EE-A378-98C816CAE5B4.gif
307D6710-8EF7-41E5-A580-FBF312CE4756.gif
FFA87AA2-FA0C-4AAF-952B-4D7207C18CF9.gif

Ford bangs alright... got banged out of da sedan market by chargers, tucked its tail between its legs and ran...

:rofl:

You guys will try any route to win an argument.

Bring ANY sedan up against that GT500 and it will lose. I promise you that.

Ford bangs alright... got banged out of da sedan market by chargers, tucked its tail between its legs and ran...
Who the hell talking about sedans :lol:
We’re talking flagship coupes you talking about chargers.
They do make a good sedan though. That’s one thing I respect about them is going old school and putting the biggest engine they have in a regular sedan. I’d definitely take a 392 charger just cause I have kids and need the extra space but if we talking coupes I’m taking a coyote all day

Who the hell talking about sedans :lol:
We’re talking flagship coupes you talking about chargers.
They do make a good sedan though. That’s one thing I respect about them is going old school and putting the biggest engine they have in a regular sedan. I’d definitely take a 392 charger just cause I have kids and need the extra space but if we talking coupes I’m taking a coyote all day

He came out of left field with that one :lol:

Back
Top Bottom