\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Picked this up a few weeks back.
IMG_2206.jpg
I see the trump tax cuts are treating you well. I love the m550s :smokin

Had a BM and a Mercedes and both factory warranties ran out within months of each other and between the 2 of them, I spent about $7,500.00 getting them fixed within 8 months of the warranties expiring, plus the BMW still had about another $2,000.00 worth of fixes and replacements coming up and the Mercedes had about $1,500 more worth of work that needed to be done and both cars were under 50,000 miles each.
timebombs...

my 2011 3 series was as solid as a honda outside of a warranty.. 120k miles gave me no issues besides a oil leak and coolant leak in the 7 years i owned it..
def wasnt a time bomb. DIY or bring it to a shop that specializes in euros saves a lot on maintenance
i just looked at the jdpower ratings too 79/100 on reliability and quality not bad

Last edited:
idk why people hate on hemis

ive driven all 3 muscle cars and on the street the hemi is the most fun
yeah when you are thrashing on the track a gt500 might come up with better numbers.
but like i said, i took one road trip in the new mustang and it was so horribly uncomfortable

it all comes down to perspective and what you are looking for.

if you want a real muscle car, the challenger takes the crown
big bold styling, massive engine great sounds
camaro and mustangs have been designed to battle with m3s and euro cars they don't have the big bruiser personality that makes for a muscle car.

when that new vette hits the streets i believe it will wear the crown of the automotive world for a while.

Prob is the diff is not iron. Its aluminum. To save weight, they weakened a major component that is needed to drag race.

Again not complaining that it happened, but my prob is with the dealer and not wanting to warranty a car thats marketed to drag race and their ****ty customer service.

This is coming up on Barrett Jackson, don't even want to know what this is going to sell for.
235928_Front_3-4_Web.jpg
235928_Engine_Web.jpg
235928_Interior_Web.jpg
235928_Rear_3-4_Web.jpg
235928_Side_Profile_Web.jpg
Allegedly 1 of 533 made in 1994, 96K miles.

Not sure if you checked the link today but it went for $41,800 including buyers fees. The link shows the total price, not the hammer price. Not bad for a 94. Would just have to see what years the snap-ring issue affected which cars. I'd love one too,. but I sway towards a Lotus Elise for some reason.

Had a BM and a Mercedes and both factory warranties ran out within months of each other and between the 2 of them, I spent about $7,500.00 getting them fixed within 8 months of the warranties expiring, plus the BMW still had about another $2,000.00 worth of fixes and replacements coming up and the Mercedes had about $1,500 more worth of work that needed to be done and both cars were under 50,000 miles each.
What needed fixing here?

looking for a car cover for the challenger, its going to be parked outside and in an area that experiences a fair amount of wind, so i want the one that has strapping and ones that wont scratch the paint much when the wind is rubbing the cover to the car, any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom